QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hi I'm New
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hi I'm New » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Hi I'm NewPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello I am new! My name is HannahSan...you already know that!!!

Sig made my Snakebite

07.20.2006, 01:34 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum!

Do you happen to be mates with ILuvHowl06? Your sig looks just like hers!!

Hope you enjoy it here...we all do!!

07.20.2006, 01:37 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In fact, yes. I am her best friend!

Sig made my Snakebite

07.20.2006, 01:42 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello welcome, you'll make great friends here.
xoxo.

07.20.2006, 01:45 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome, hope that you enjoy your stay

I know it's kinda obvious, but when I first joined I missed the 'FAQ' pages on the little bar of bubbles just up there ^^

See them? They're useful if you ever want anything, otherwise just ask, everyone's really great here 8]

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.20.2006, 02:01 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey welcome to the forums i am kinda new too! enjoy your stay.

07.20.2006, 03:05 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo dude or dudet lol welcome to the forums

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.20.2006, 03:27 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting stuff here..

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.20.2006, 05:05 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi welcome to the forum, if yah get a chance check out my thread - http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/threa...id=1&page=1

07.20.2006, 05:45 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi HannahSan! You finally got an account, huh?

07.20.2006, 06:31 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by IluvHowl06
Hi HannahSan! You finally got an account, huh?

I sure did, ILuvHowl06! btw, i like your sig - you nearly copied mine!!!

Sig made my Snakebite

07.20.2006, 06:40 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
Welcome, hope that you enjoy your stay

I know it's kinda obvious, but when I first joined I missed the 'FAQ' pages on the little bar of bubbles just up there ^^

See them? They're useful if you ever want anything, otherwise just ask, everyone's really great here 8]

Thank you - to tell the truth, I missed that too!

Sig made my Snakebite

07.20.2006, 07:10 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum!

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

07.20.2006, 07:52 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks