QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Haibane Renmie
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Haibane Renmie » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Haibane RenmiePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

has anyone here seen the 13 episode "Haibane Renmie"

i only got up to no.8 cause "you tube" only goes up to 7

i baught the music CD too it as well...

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.05.2006, 05:51 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me have.

It's a very simple show with a simple plot and a simple storyline. Baically, a group a people with wings are born from coccoons in a town where [b]nobody[/i] can leave or enter except a certain trading tribe. The town is surrounded by a massive wall to keep everyone in, and no one should ever touch it.

The story pretty much focuses on the lives of these people, and the destiny all of them will one day encounter.

Personally I find it okay. It's a good show to just sit back and relax, unlike most other anime you see now.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.05.2006, 10:23 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

apart from youtube do you know anywhere else where i can watch the episodes online??

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.06.2006, 05:11 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

if anyone here is interested i found a youtube person with all the Haiban renmei episodes on if anyone wants to watch them

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?us...rill&page=2

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.06.2006, 05:40 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's no other place to watch online that I know of, but a good place for torrents of older anime is boxtorrents. I use it to search for those pretty old anime.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.07.2006, 12:01 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sounds like a good show...gonna have to check it out..

08.07.2006, 02:10 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've seen the first 4 episodes I think. It was pretty good.

08.09.2006, 10:32 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i watched all of it!! was a good show..like the animation and the story.

08.10.2006, 04:27 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

lol just watched the entire series again lol and for some reason it slitty for some reason but for some reason im goin through a "i love haibane renmei" mood at the moment

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.30.2006, 02:00 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Considering how cool your desktop wallpaper is, I might give this a go.

12.30.2006, 02:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is weird.. I just watched this show today
and said "This is good. I wonder if the guys on here have heard of it!"
This is wack!

12.30.2006, 09:45 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

i love the story and the animation it's so artsy and different.

01.01.2007, 01:26 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
tototoro
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tototoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
i love the story and the animation it's so artsy and different.

lol the art might be uhm "angelic" or something like that lol

01.10.2007, 12:48 AM tototoro is offline   Profile for tototoro Add tototoro to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks