QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Intro
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Intro » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.17.03
IntroPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by a5hi7aka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello, my name is Martin. I'm not too much of an otaku, however, I am a fan of Mr. Miyazaki and his tremendous acheivements in both Anime and filmaking. Princess Mononoke attracted me to his work and Studio Ghibli, as well as his associate Isao Takahata with the film Grave of the Fireflies. Anywayz . . . Peace ..\/,

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool--shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple--teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep--awaken him. He who knows and knows he knows, he is wise--follow him" - Bruce Lee, Philosopher

03.17.2003, 02:30 AM a5hi7aka is offline   Profile for a5hi7aka Add a5hi7aka to your buddy list
PDtrainer06
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.04.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PDtrainer06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello!

I'm a huge otaku. Mononoke Hime also got me intrested in Studio Ghibli's animes.

05.04.2003, 06:13 PM PDtrainer06 is offline   Profile for PDtrainer06 Add PDtrainer06 to your buddy list Homepage of PDtrainer06 AIM Screenname: PDtrainer89
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks