QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New Site,
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » New Site, » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  New Site,Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud_sephiroth Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, I read the page on helping onlineghibli - http://www.onlineghibli.com/help.php---
and at the bottom it said :nline Ghibli's needs include those of you who are skilled at writing and wish to parlay your talents into reviews and summaries of Ghibli films. For those of you who are skilled at graphics editing, we would always like help with editing the look of the site or posting your fanart regarding works of Ghibli
So i contacted the person, with the email provided,and he aint got back to me, is there any way i can reach him? admin, you reading? I aint good in webpage desiging, but i can send you my ideas, and if they like them they can keep them! want to show my dedication to this site!!!

any help?

Life fears death,
but lives only to die.
It starts with anxiety.
Anxiety becomes fear.
Fear leads to anger...
anger leads to hate...
hate leads to suffering...
The only cure for this fear
is total destruction

FF9- Necron

08.09.2006, 10:59 AM Cloud_sephiroth is offline   Profile for Cloud_sephiroth Add Cloud_sephiroth to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You could send a perssonal message to 'UO'...

...or if you post a thread in the 'suggestions and bug reports' board, UO always seems to find out...

Either way, I think it's UO you'll want to contact.

Hope that helps, and good luck!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.09.2006, 11:20 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks