QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - hello...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » hello... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
walaataleb
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.06
  hello...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by walaataleb Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello

im an arabic boy...

i like anime very much

if you wont to speake withe me:

..............@hotmail.com

byeeeeeeee

Post last edited by walaataleb on 09.27.2011, 06:57 AM.

08.10.2006, 07:58 AM walaataleb is offline   Profile for walaataleb Add walaataleb to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum dude!!

08.10.2006, 10:45 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sifri
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sifri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

gna, and I'm a belgian girl
It's great to talk with people from all over the world.. and to see that so many people love anime 8]

08.10.2006, 05:51 PM Sifri is offline   Profile for Sifri Add Sifri to your buddy list Homepage of Sifri
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey welcome to the forum. Considering your location how are things they're? Im suprised you've still got internet connection with the isreali's bombing lebannon.

08.10.2006, 05:57 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo dude welcome to the forum....

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.10.2006, 07:43 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hiya man welcome to the forum!

08.10.2006, 07:46 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome from Australia man! I'm Thug.

Toolfan i know a lot of poeple the net from the middle east (most of them wont stop arguing about religeon & extremist groups & whos country started it & all that **** lol) (no offence walaataleb).
Hey walaataleb (i thinbk i'll call you wal for short lol)
you like 2pac? most arabs i know on the net i know at a 2pac forum (see my sig)

cheers

08.10.2006, 08:20 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
sonics mate
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.11.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sonics mate Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi im new to

08.11.2006, 01:22 PM sonics mate is offline   Profile for sonics mate Add sonics mate to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome to you too sonicsmate!

08.11.2006, 02:07 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
sonics mate
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.11.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sonics mate Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks nanafan
how busy does this bourd get at night

ps do you know of any orignal myths about water spirits

08.11.2006, 02:18 PM sonics mate is offline   Profile for sonics mate Add sonics mate to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sonics mate
Hi im new to

Welcome to the forum

08.11.2006, 05:21 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey sonics mate. Im Thug (I love introducing myself )
I dont know any water spirit myths, but I know an Aboriginal Dreamtime story about the 1st Barramundi

cheers

08.12.2006, 12:01 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
Hey welcome to the forum. Considering your location how are things they're? Im suprised you've still got internet connection with the isreali's bombing lebannon.

Arab =/= Israel

Anyway, welcome to the forums too, how bout you discuss what kind of anime you like? I know for a fact that different countries around the world get different exposures. Like how Thailand's otakus are mainly obsessed with Saint Seiya, and *omg* Doraemon.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.12.2006, 08:14 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
walaataleb
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.06
  plzzzzzz..... helpPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by walaataleb Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

please i hope from you to answer me this question ......

in anime Rurouni Kenshin they were appearance of real character played abig role in thats time , who is this character ??????

name the group that this character were amember of it ..???

what were his first work in this group ?????

thank you all
i hope you to help me

ghazi_toldo@hotmail.com

08.17.2006, 07:02 AM walaataleb is offline   Profile for walaataleb Add walaataleb to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey guys!

*reverting back to the "hotel" clerk job* Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay here!

I'm Sunchaser by the way.

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.17.2006, 04:23 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome on board! Hello from that cold, distant land to the north, Canada

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.17.2006, 04:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well come to the Tavern, I would offer you a drink but, apparently, its a hotel hmmm? So welcome everybody and anybody

Post last edited by Snakebite on 08.17.2006, 05:55 PM.

08.17.2006, 05:54 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello there, i'm from the U.S...but my nationality is Vietnamese

08.17.2006, 08:00 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, not hotel....tavern! Happy now?

But anyways, welcome...from me again! LOL

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.17.2006, 11:34 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whooo! we have turn into a real tavern. Yer and welcome

Post last edited by Snakebite on 08.18.2006, 03:27 PM.

08.18.2006, 03:27 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks