QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - hello...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » hello... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
charlottex
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by charlottex Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome ^^

I'm Charlotte from England but I'm partly Canadian

I've been here a few days but everyone has been so nice ^^ hehe!

It's like a little family

2nd sig by mpw3d

08.18.2006, 03:33 PM charlottex is offline   Profile for charlottex Add charlottex to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's kinda a slow time of the year, Miyazaki's gotta get cooking on some new work so some discusion can get going.
P.S Yeah! another canadian

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.18.2006, 03:41 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by charlottex
Welcome ^^

I'm Charlotte from England but I'm partly Canadian

I've been here a few days but everyone has been so nice ^^ hehe!

It's like a little family

Not sure i said welcome so welcome.

08.18.2006, 03:52 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern enjoy your stay!

08.18.2006, 03:56 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
charlottex
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by charlottex Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe ^^

2nd sig by mpw3d

08.18.2006, 03:57 PM charlottex is offline   Profile for charlottex Add charlottex to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not sure what is happerning here as this is an oooooollllldddd thread. And charlotex appears to have posted today (9-27-11), but I don't see a recent post...

09.27.2011, 12:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks