QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I've Been Spirited Away
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » I've Been Spirited Away » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.24.03
I've Been Spirited AwayPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MononokeOnMyMind Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw it!! I saw it!!
I went to a movie theater in Battle Creek, Michigan, and saw Spirited Away!!! In English of course. Japanese was better, makes you wonder which one the academy saw. Regardless, apparently Disney kept their promise because it recently opened again after no plans to be in my area @ all!! Thanks Disney! What a good movie

Just a thought... ...

04.03.2003, 01:12 PM MononokeOnMyMind is offline   Profile for MononokeOnMyMind Add MononokeOnMyMind to your buddy list Send an Email to MononokeOnMyMind Homepage of MononokeOnMyMind Add MononokeOnMyMind to your contact list AIM Screenname: ILikeChicken3 YIM Screenname: trace501@yahoo.com
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks