QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - plzzzzzzz... help me
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » plzzzzzzz... help me » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.06
  plzzzzzzz... help mePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by walaataleb Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

please i hope from you to answer me this question ......

in anime (Rurouni Kenshin ) they were appearance of real character played abig role in thats time , who is this character ??????

name the group that this character were amember of it ..???

what were his first work in this group ?????

thank you all
i hope you to help me

ghazi_toldo@hotmail.com

08.17.2006, 07:05 AM walaataleb is offline   Profile for walaataleb Add walaataleb to your buddy list
Hyuma
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Hyuma Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurouni_Kenshin

08.17.2006, 09:44 AM Hyuma is offline   Profile for Hyuma Add Hyuma to your buddy list Homepage of Hyuma
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That'd be Satou Hajime, from Shinsengumi. Both real. Not sure about his actual role in the war, but it does involve some level of espionage. He was famous for his fierce loyalty, but also for his excessive smoking. He died from lung cancer.

His movies in the anime, though, aren't real. But Kenshin's battoujutsu is based on another member of Shinsengumi's style.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.17.2006, 11:44 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.28.2006, 06:47 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks