QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - what is the best filem of anime for you????
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » what is the best filem of anime for you???? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
walaataleb
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.06
  what is the best filem of anime for you???? Search for Posts by walaataleb Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello...

what is the best filem of anime for you????

*** for me : princess mononoke & spirited away **

good byeeeeeeee

08.19.2006, 09:28 AM walaataleb is offline   Profile for walaataleb Add walaataleb to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For me...Spirited Away, Pefect Blue and Metropolis. Oh...and Akira!!

08.19.2006, 04:37 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

JinRoh hands down.

10 for art, 10 for storyline, 9 for plot, 10 for character development, 9 for music.

In my very honest opinion, THE best anime movie of all time. And I've seen quite a few, believe me.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.20.2006, 09:30 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ghibli: Whisper of the Heart & Grave of the fireflies (almost typed ''butterflies'' again)

non-Ghibli: Muumipeikko ja Pyrstötähti
(Comet in Moominland / Tanoshii Moomin ikka: Muumindani no suisei)
script by: Akira Miyazaki

Do I just loooove them

Post last edited by Cujo on 11.06.2006, 02:34 PM.

11.06.2006, 12:41 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Best i hav no idea, everythings good. Except appleseed, tht was a load of CGI rubbish

11.06.2006, 02:29 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didn't like it much either... It was so boring... and so.... weird...

11.06.2006, 02:32 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep, also, the guy the main girl was once in love with had to become robot, yh i buy tht. But y does he hav those RIDICULOUS bunny ears thing? Thts just dumb

11.06.2006, 04:17 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um, presumably the fullmetal alchemist movie.
It's got great artwork.
Other than that, Porco and Laputa.

11.06.2006, 04:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
ELFEN LIED!

11.06.2006, 05:37 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Other than ghibli and fullmetal-hey! isn't that the
show that's too old for me?

11.06.2006, 05:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
i mean, you can probably still watch it if you wanna..if you dont mind seeing a tit sometimes, or bodies being torn into a minimum of 5 pieces..
Actually, I dont think its around on the internet, I got it on a DVD from a friend

11.06.2006, 06:03 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I wanna watch ouran highschool host club on
Youtube, but they took episode 2 off!
Wait!! No, no they didin't.
This show is sweet!
"Tama kun kick!"or something..
so funny.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.06.2006, 09:40 PM.

11.06.2006, 07:24 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Tsuko
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.07
  Search for Posts by Tsuko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Best anime films for me are sertainly Whisper of the Heart, Laputa and Naushika.

--------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.01.2007, 03:53 AM Tsuko is offline   Profile for Tsuko Add Tsuko to your buddy list Send an Email to Tsuko
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

probs pom poko or howls moving casltle but that will probabuly chance when i see bleach memories of nobody, as for the full metal alchamist movie i thought it was a lil disapointing, i mean fma was my all time fave anime but i diddnt like the way it ended, yer it was a good film but it gave me a blow of dissapointment what i first saw it,
oh and fff if your struggaling to find ya anime on youtube try www.veoh.com i use it its got all the ouren on allong with all the eps for loads of other anime, it also has full films and ya can download them if ya want, you have to register though but its free

05.01.2007, 12:39 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the Heart. Princess Mononoke. Grave of the Fireflies.

Outside Ghibli, Metropolis is a cracker.

05.01.2007, 12:42 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
the
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.02.07
  Search for Posts by the Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

come on guys, ghost in the shell, ever heard of that, possibly one of the greatest animated movies ever, also, what about akira, one of the most praised animes of all time.

05.02.2007, 08:41 AM the is offline   Profile for the Add the to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Akira was mentioned.

Although, it does say something about the critically acclaimed, big-name anime that it is rarely mentioned. Perhaps some anime is only so popular because the viewers are too lazy to bother seeking out other anime.

05.02.2007, 08:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
the
Kodama

Search for Posts by the Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

not necessarily true, there are great big name animes out there. not all great animes have to be unknown.

05.02.2007, 09:00 AM the is offline   Profile for the Add the to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I didn't say enything to the contrary. I suggested that it may be the case, but I never said that no well-known anime is good.

05.02.2007, 09:21 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
the
Kodama

i understand that, and i dont mean to be putting words in your mouth.

05.02.2007, 12:28 PM the is offline   Profile for the Add the to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks