QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Princess Mononoke Theorys
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Princess Mononoke Theorys » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
SANity
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.20.06
  Princess Mononoke TheorysPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SANity Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Would it not be great if there was a 2nd Princess Mononoke movie or even a game?

08.20.2006, 01:42 PM SANity is offline   Profile for SANity Add SANity to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In my opinion, I wouldn't want a second Mononoke film... I'd watch it if one was made, but a great deal of suspence in Ghibli films is that we don't know what happens to the characters, and we can think and imagine. Mononoke is just like this, I really want to know if Ashitaka ever goes back to his sister, or if he makes Irontown just as environmentally destructive as it was...

A sries of mini games Mononoke themed would be good though

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.20.2006, 03:41 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I 2nd the games, im really surprised becasue video games are pretty big in japan and to not make a game out of a former all-time highest grossing film is insane

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.20.2006, 05:55 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yer mi to id love a game a sort of super smash bros version.

08.20.2006, 07:33 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That would actually work, i'd buy it. It would be awesome. I might just send Nintendo some hate mail now.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.20.2006, 07:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
SANity
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SANity Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

An RPG version of Princess Monoknoke

08.20.2006, 08:43 PM SANity is offline   Profile for SANity Add SANity to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I'd play it, and i'd like it, very much.

Click for Gallery^^

08.20.2006, 08:53 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
SANity
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SANity Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Final Fantasy style. All characters play able including Moro.

08.20.2006, 11:17 PM SANity is offline   Profile for SANity Add SANity to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

might be a fake but there is a Mononoke type RGP for the snes (super nintendo) or gameboy there's some pictures on google images but i do think they are fake

but if anyone has a games maker then design a mononoke game

add all the music from the film for in gameplay and show movie clips for in-between films

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.21.2006, 07:51 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would be extrememly interested in how Ghibli would incorporate their movies into games. RPG's would suite it, (even though i like 1st persons better lol) (id still but it no matter what if i had the money). go id Software, BEEEEEST game designers EVER! actually it would be really cool if Ghibli animators did some animating graffics for an id Software game

www.idsoftware.com, just to support them

cheers

08.21.2006, 08:04 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SANity
Kodama

What Console?
PS3 maybe

08.21.2006, 10:04 AM SANity is offline   Profile for SANity Add SANity to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A Mononoke action RPG could work pretty well on the Wii. You could swing the remote around and whack folk with it, or whatever.

08.21.2006, 12:18 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Cool stuff, i think action rpg would be the best, it helps capture the pace of the film.

Click for Gallery^^

08.21.2006, 12:47 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
SANity
Kodama

Who would you play as? 1 Character per person 1st come 1st serve.
I pick San but #1sanfan can be her too as thats what we are!

08.21.2006, 07:45 PM SANity is offline   Profile for SANity Add SANity to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, the 2 resident san fans, together again!

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 08.21.2006, 08:21 PM.

08.21.2006, 08:17 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
SANity
Kodama

Long lost brothers!

08.21.2006, 11:06 PM SANity is offline   Profile for SANity Add SANity to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

id pick Moro she's so kool

08.22.2006, 05:50 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would want to be the Forest Spirit... but if I'm honest, I wouldn't make it a playable character in the Mononoke game. It would take away too much mystery....

I'd play as Ashitaka, using the strength from the injury on his arm. Imagine firing an arrow, and watching it hack off a samurai arm or head like in the film!!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.22.2006, 06:30 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

yer that would be so cool and there could be a feature like when you cet your bow out the controler vibrates which indicates his strength and when the vibrations reach the peak that means Ashitaka's at the peak of his strength so you can fire and do more damage

08.22.2006, 08:35 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
SANity
Kodama

You could use the right anolouge stick to control the power of arrow. Pull it back your character pulls back the bow. Push foreward and you character choots the arrow.
There always has to pe atleast 1 fps level in a game. And that sceneario could be it.

08.22.2006, 01:51 PM SANity is offline   Profile for SANity Add SANity to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks