QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Last Exile
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Last Exile » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Last ExilePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey i just finished watching the complete series and it was brilliant, although id love to have found out what happened to dio at the end did he die or is he still alive, beside ROARKILLER who reccommended it to me Thanks, anyone else seen it?

09.06.2006, 06:06 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i was trying to download it but i got a friggin no subbed version, im still looking for it and have heard good things so ill keep my eye out for it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.06.2006, 03:38 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

me iie

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.07.2006, 06:58 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

SPOILERS AHEAD
SPOILERS IN THIS POST
IF YOU HAVEN"T SEEN THE END, THEN DON"T READ MY POST!!!

I love last exile. It is one of my favorite shows! Anyways, it is most probable that Dio (my favorite character) dies. Afterall, he got blown off of a the vanship by a huge gust of wind in the Grand Stream. Though, I have the region 1 boxset that had art done by Range Murata, and the last picture he drew on the last volume showed the main cast at Claus and Lavie's house, and you can see the arms and legs of guilder walking up to great everyone. I might add that they all looked quite happy to see the guilder, so it is probably Dio. Though Dio was insane anyways at that point so um...hmm...I think he probably died...

09.10.2006, 04:22 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Last Exile is licensed in the US, and Europe too I beileve, so you should be able to purchase it at a local anime store.

For those poor peeps or just plain stingy (don't worry, I'm one of them, lol), boxtorrents has a copy of the series, dual audio mkv, I believe. Or you could just search around in irc channels.

Boxtorrents is always my first option for older licensed anime.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.10.2006, 11:30 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool, thanks for the torrent info. ill chekc that out for sure.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.10.2006, 11:55 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I heard Last Exile is way darker than Laputa. It's interesting. How many DVDs for the series? Just wondering how long it'll take to watch it.

09.28.2006, 08:36 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks