QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - HOLY MOLY - This forum is growin fast!!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » HOLY MOLY - This forum is growin fast!!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Would be nice if that number of members were actually active tho.

Been here since it started actually. Received an email from UO when he was creating the website, and pretty much stuck.

Or maybe not. But the part bout him emailing me to join and help was true though. You could say I was one of the first site helpers, even if I didn't actually do anything much, lol, with my TCR review and local VCD scans being the only existing proof of my help.

Then again, back then Wingsee was a lot more livelier, and being a fledging, it was near dead here. Still, pretty nice to be someone who has reached the rank or Miyazaki's friend without spamming (too much).

Lol

EDIT: Took a look at those who registered before me. Wow, there are some really nostalgic people there.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 09.20.2006, 11:26 PM.

09.20.2006, 11:20 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Freyarule
Reason I'm here is because of watching all those Ghibli films on FilmFour

ho ho yeah thats go's for me too go film four

09.21.2006, 09:44 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
EDIT: Took a look at those who registered before me. Wow, there are some really nostalgic people there.

I did that too... I haven't been here anywhere near as long as you, Roarkiller; but I still remember shiawase and micg huz... they where the two first people, along with Roarkiller, who answered my first ever posts

Although I do think it's great that there are so many new members...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.21.2006, 12:14 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Weird coincidence here: Roarkiller joined on my 10th birthday.

EDIT: Actually, I tell a lie. It's because I'm used to dates being written day/month/year.
But UO did start the forum on my friend's 10th birthday, whihc is only 3 days before mine.

Post last edited by arren18 on 09.21.2006, 12:42 PM.

09.21.2006, 12:39 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love how almost every thread ends up becoming a completely different topic in like one page.

09.21.2006, 09:34 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I was looking at the memberlist, and I realised that 81 of the 99 pages are filled with forum members who have never even posted a single thing!! OMG

10.01.2006, 09:38 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's pretty sad to know that much ain't posting yet.

I agree with Roarkiller. It will actually be good to have memberbase that is actively partaking in good discussions and exchanging great ideas about Ghibli.

UO Rawks!

10.01.2006, 08:20 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
Well, it does looklike therer are enough people partaking in discussions..
I always think we should organise a day on a weekend, where we try to break the max amount of users online..

10.02.2006, 03:14 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that's a good idea, provided a lot will cooperate.

Problem is, some of us have various timezones - not all is in the UK. For example, you and i got like 12 hours timezone difference, but we're so connected to each other though.

10.02.2006, 03:42 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mt time zone is worse, im 5 hours behind the uk's and irish, it sucks, no one is on usually, oh well eh?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.02.2006, 03:38 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is there anyone here who remembers the record set for most users online? Roarkiller or UO maybe? It'd be great to break it again soon...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

10.02.2006, 03:42 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its on the bottom fo whosonline, its like 135, it weas teh day after my birthday, i found that ironic lol.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.02.2006, 03:43 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

YO!!

quote:
For example, you and i got like 12 hours timezone difference, but we're so connected to each other though.

yeah.. I feel so connected to you too!! hehe

*starts singing:*
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!
na na na na na na
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

dont take that too literally though furs back!

10.02.2006, 04:28 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Go feel meh brodah!

10.02.2006, 07:35 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks