QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - HOLY MOLY - This forum is growin fast!!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » HOLY MOLY - This forum is growin fast!!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  HOLY MOLY - This forum is growin fast!!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The other day I was looking at the member list, and I realised that over 90 % of the members joined in 2006 (including me ) .
There are allready over 3000 people in here, and i bet there will be over 4000 by November...
By the way i was looking at who posted the most, and I realsied that the person with the third most posts (I think it was Can you feel the light) had posted over 800 posts since July!!!
HOLY MOLY, he must be writing like 20 posts a day..
Anyway, because of the ever increasing number of members i think we should have a chatroom. However Im not sure whom to write a mail concerning this, so if any of u know...
thx, JRR

09.19.2006, 03:32 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, I'm the second most posted person here... but Feel_the_Light is catching up quickly... I'll defend my position though!! *waves pitchfork in air violently*

Anyway, it is great the there's so many people here ~ perhaps it means that Studio Ghibli is growing in popularity?!

I know there are loads of free website builders and hosters all over the internet; perhaps there's a similar one for making chatrooms? O_o

Keep on posting and registering, everyone...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.19.2006, 12:12 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I think this might be the biggest forum I'm part of. Except my ones. I wish.

But anyway, if you think the place should have a chatroom, send a message to UO.

09.19.2006, 12:26 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

could do with a shout box then we could generally shout to each other, it'd be ace.

09.19.2006, 04:37 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay

Sig made my Snakebite

09.19.2006, 08:22 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, really if you think about it this fourm has had sucha crazy influx of people but only a handful keep posting, its always nice to get new people and its better for everyone to keep on chatting to, new members dont be shy!, post away!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.19.2006, 08:28 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Like me, Ive only been here for a little over a month!!!

09.20.2006, 03:30 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Err...not sure how long I have been on now, probibly a few months now

09.20.2006, 05:19 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
yeah, really if you think about it this fourm has had sucha crazy influx of people but only a handful keep posting, its always nice to get new people and its better for everyone to keep on chatting to, new members dont be shy!, post away!

Still more active members than any other forum I know lol

09.20.2006, 12:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Reason I'm here is because of watching all those Ghibli films on FilmFour

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

09.20.2006, 12:46 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm here because it recently hit me that 99% of movies are pale in comparison to Studio Ghibli's. I'm 23!! Is something wrong with me? I'm watching animations when all my friends are asking me to go places with them...

Yep thats right I talk to myself

09.20.2006, 12:56 PM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im here because I love ghibli since like...EVER!!! at least five years!!!
Im fanatic about them since approximately 2 yrs and ULTRA FANATIC about them since like half a yr!!!
Thats why i joined this forum!

09.20.2006, 02:47 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I joined this forum about a year ago, made a few posts, then the Internet died at my house. Then, a few months back, I rejoined! Yaaay! I'm so happy I discovered this place, as it's one of the nicest forums I'm a member of.

GROUP HUUUUG!

09.20.2006, 02:52 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

This lady is kinda affectionate, she scares me...
*considers*..
Nah, ill join the group hug...
WOHOO!!!

09.20.2006, 03:03 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Snakebite
Ohmu

Its strange Ghibli films bring loads of people together all ages and all walks of life.

09.20.2006, 03:38 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, and for some reason, we all converged at mostly the same time, which is wierd cause the last reall ghibli release that every could have seen would be howl's a few years back, im n.american but still. kinda flukey if you ask me.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.20.2006, 03:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

yeah, thats because we all love each other!!!
Come on everybody, join the hug session!!

09.20.2006, 03:45 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Snakebite
Ohmu

says the person who was like no before, and can you hug people on the internet?o.o

09.20.2006, 03:52 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
arren18
Administrator

I'm quite sure you can hug people on the internet. But you probably wouldn't want to know how.

09.20.2006, 04:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Ok... that was random again!!!

09.20.2006, 04:12 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks