QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As there is a thread about oatmeal/porridge, I thought there must be a thread about pizza!!
My favourite pizza topping does not have an official name. It actually consists of:
Onions
Pineapple (i love it one pizza, its so juicy )
sometimes I have olives on it and on rare occasions, ham!!!

Lovely, especially if made homemade !!

09.20.2006, 01:31 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i've gotta say mushrooms/ pinapples/ cheese i ahve to be picky as i'm a vergetarian.
but pizza is damn good lol.

09.20.2006, 01:37 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pepperoni...I want to try banana though. That sounds good.

09.20.2006, 01:38 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

09.20.2006, 01:41 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't actually like pizza.

09.20.2006, 01:43 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, thats coz ur weird...

Nah just joking

09.20.2006, 02:10 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*shock*
*horror*
*SCANDAL*

Why not?

Anyway, I'm not sure about my fave. I like pepperoni, and I like Siciliana (anchovies and capers), and anything spicy is always good.

09.20.2006, 02:11 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Plain cheese pizza or plain pepporoni pizza for me...

09.20.2006, 02:13 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
yeah, thats coz ur weird...

Nah just joking

Thank you very much. Love you too!

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
*shock*
*horror*
*SCANDAL*

Why not?

I'm not very good with pizzzary type things. I'm not very good with food in general really.

Now you have full permission to call me weird

09.20.2006, 02:23 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, your definitely weird!!!
So are you good with liquidy things, or do live off air???
that would be a miracle !!!
Hehe

09.20.2006, 02:32 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

I live off air, yes! Hehe!

I'm not very good with liquids either. Man, I sound like such a freak. I'm just not very good with the whole... meal thing. I like pasta though.

09.20.2006, 02:46 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Pasta eh???
I dont believe you!! I think you´re trying to convince me that you eat something, so that I dont call the Tabloids and report about the miracle boy who lives on air!! I WILL NOT BE FOOLED
BE READY TO SEE UR FACE IN THE SUN (english tabloid) tomorrow!!!!
HEADLINE: Mysterious Boy does not like Pizza!! Scientists conclude he lives off air!!

*Frantically starts dyalling the phone number*

09.20.2006, 02:53 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

There's somthing you should know before you start that headline.

I'm a girl, m'darlin.

09.20.2006, 02:56 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That... was hilarious. Seriously.

And pasta ish good!

09.20.2006, 02:58 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

WEll, we´ll change the headline, same thing applies!!!

*dialling The sun again*

09.20.2006, 03:01 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

I can imagine the conversation with the sun now.

JRR: Hello? There's something you should know! The boy is actually a girl!

Sun: Sorry?

09.20.2006, 03:05 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

That reminds me of how confused I was after I saw the first episode of .hack//SIGN
I won't say why in case anybody is thinking of seeing it

09.20.2006, 03:06 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

WEll they said.. It was too late
They had already printed a story bout a mystery boy...
By the way, the scientists reckon u live by sniffing food. Sounds too complicated to me... It´ll be on the front cover tomorrow!!! Be ready!

09.20.2006, 03:15 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
There's somthing you should know before you start that headline.

I'm a girl, m'darlin.

Dont you just love those moments of suprise, lol but whats this "m'darlin" it just make you sound like some old woman in a rocking chair. (no not the music rock)

and whats with all the random threads now?

well anyways cheese and bacon/ham and some pinapple, hmm tasty

09.20.2006, 03:49 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, until we get some ghibli relavent discussion going,t hese threads will have to do.

im a meat lovers guy, bacon, ham, itaian sausage, pepperoni, and i like pinapple witht hat combo, mmmm! delicious! .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.20.2006, 03:51 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks