QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New around here
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » New around here » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.29.03
New around herePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Konban wa! Everyone I want to say hello and this seems to be a nice lil place to be. Hope to met new people around here *bows*

05.29.2003, 03:33 AM Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi is offline   Profile for Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi Add Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi to your buddy list Homepage of Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi AIM Screenname: littlefairywashu YIM Screenname: winzerohy20
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haha harro!!

05.30.2003, 05:59 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh wow lol I just now came back to see how this place was and well that did not trun out the way I planed. I for got about it.

06.03.2003, 11:41 PM Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi is offline   Profile for Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi Add Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi to your buddy list Homepage of Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi AIM Screenname: littlefairywashu YIM Screenname: winzerohy20
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi
Oh wow lol I just now came back to see how this place was and well that did not trun out the way I planed. I for got about it.

Dont worry too much about it. The forum where i mod (non-ghibli, in case ur wondering) gets even worse traffic. Luckily, its juz one of the many sections of the board, so at least i can hang out in their other sections.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.04.2003, 05:55 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got to other fourms and well this one didn't have much going on it in and well I was like alright I'll come backj when something happen. Then I forgot about it then I just poped back in and I saw some post something so I was like oh wow.

06.04.2003, 09:03 PM Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi is offline   Profile for Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi Add Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi to your buddy list Homepage of Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi AIM Screenname: littlefairywashu YIM Screenname: winzerohy20
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks