QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your fav anime show?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What's your fav anime show? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  What's your fav anime show?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just wanted to change the topic... hope you don't
mind.
I was wondering what show's of anime you like
that aren't anime.
Wanna know mine?:
Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits basket, Bleach,
Eureka 7, Case Closed, oh, too many to name.
What's yours?

10.04.2006, 06:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away !!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.04.2006, 06:12 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
TheEnd
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.26.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TheEnd Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rurouni Kenshin

The End is nigh...

10.04.2006, 06:15 PM TheEnd is offline   Profile for TheEnd Add TheEnd to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited away

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.04.2006, 06:22 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay... ...
Come on people, I want to find new titles of anime
you like so I can watch it(I don't get out much).
I think my cousin likes Pokemon, I find it dull.
My sister likes Cardcaptors, Mew mew power,
and Spider Riders.

10.04.2006, 06:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

i looove Tokyo Mew Mew but not as much as i love Spirited Away !!!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.04.2006, 06:25 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like MMP but, yeah, spirited away rocks!
I got it for my 10 th B-day party from my parents
on VHS.
Gonna buy it on DVD(probably $40 without the
taxes at HMV)
Must buy box set on www.toysnjoys.com...
Pretty cool, Ever heard of Bleach?

10.04.2006, 06:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

i have the movie on spanish english japanese and french all separate,i love them all except the english one

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.04.2006, 06:44 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You don't like the english?
I like to watch them all in japanese, but my
friends say I'm weird cause i do that.
Only seen english, thought it good

10.04.2006, 06:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, come on, you guys, what animes do you like,
it's a simple question...

10.04.2006, 08:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like only ghiblis right now as i havent downloaded any others, although i do have akira downlaodewd and gonna watch nt eh weekend and ill have ghost in the sheel doen by that time too, also, due to overwhelmingly good reviews here, im gonna get the last exile series and check that out.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.04.2006, 08:03 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I've watched a Ghost in a Shell:stand alone episode
on YTV one Friday night.
Didn't like it though.
I watch Fullmetal Alchemist, real cool, have you
heard of it?

10.04.2006, 08:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, ive seen one episode, it isnt bad i you kinda gotta know whats going on and i had very little info, seemed good though.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.04.2006, 08:19 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Which anime are you talking about?
G.I.A.S or FMA?

10.04.2006, 08:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

FMA, i only really wanna see the GITS movies im suspectign that the show is probably a hack job.

Click for Gallery^^

10.04.2006, 08:24 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Still lost... ...
Are you talking about Ghost in a shell?
I think so but am not sure.
I call it G.I.A.S and ghibli helped with one season,
I think.

10.04.2006, 08:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

d'oh!, the episod ei saw was FMA, the complaint about the show was GIAS

Click for Gallery^^

10.04.2006, 08:52 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Beyblade, I run a fansite and forums on it.

10.05.2006, 07:09 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
project2501
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.16.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by project2501 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

_^)/

my fav animes are:

- Mononoke Hime
- Spirited Away
- Howl's moving castle
- Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Ghost in the Shell 1
- Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
(i got a dislike against stand alone complex because i think the story of it doesn't have anything to do with the movies)
- Jin-roh
- Akira
- NGE
- Hellsing
- Vision of Escaflowne
- Record of Lodoss War

no particular order, typed it just as they are in my shelf *grin*

Post last edited by project2501 on 10.05.2006, 08:31 AM.

10.05.2006, 08:20 AM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
just a little correction:

Its called ghost in THE shell.. and the movies are good. Never seen the series though...
I really like to watch anime when its on, but I have only really bought 2 anime series!!!

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo

Both are ultra amazing.. and the action in samurai Champloo is breathtaking.. SO GOOD!!!

10.05.2006, 11:55 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks