QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your fav anime show?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What's your fav anime show? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The only anime (besides Ghibli) that I own is Pokemon movies XD plus the first two volumes of Digimon (1st season rocks) and all the discs of Fruits basket ^_^

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

10.05.2006, 01:18 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Fruits Basket.
Don't own any DVD's yet of it(have to finish buying
my ghibli collection) but watched all the episodes of
it on a rainy saturday(Bored) on Youtube.

10.05.2006, 03:25 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a video I really like on Youtube I just wanted
to say of Shigure(Furuba) voiced over by the song
Can't touch this in Family Guy version...real funny!
Here's the websiteP:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=34_I4DQ4zqw
If a video called Can't Touch Shigure pops up, I
spelled the website wrong.
If it's right, enjoy!

10.05.2006, 05:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OOPS I meant to say right instead of wrong!
SORRY!!

10.05.2006, 05:44 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.05.2006, 06:09 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey, chihiro1096.
#1sanfan made me a sig and link but i don't know
what he's talking about having to put the sig on
my profile...
Still haven't signed up on tokyopop, will soon though.
And, darn it! the link I have on here won't WORK!!

10.05.2006, 06:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

on your profile?? sorry cant help you

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.05.2006, 06:30 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*sigh* That's okay...
I'll bug him about it later...

10.05.2006, 06:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
see howls moving castle thread in Ghibli discussions..!!

10.05.2006, 06:36 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

tried...

10.05.2006, 06:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

THAT IS IT!!
I AM CURSED!!!

10.05.2006, 06:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
project2501
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.16.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by project2501 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

damn xD

i have forgot one movie

- perfect blue

10.06.2006, 06:50 AM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm,I have watched, Ghost in the Shell 1 the film, didnt think much of it tho. I prefer other animes like Yu Gi Oh GX

10.06.2006, 07:20 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watch too much anime to list so many favs. But a few EXTREMELY HIGH on my recommendation lists are:

-Saikano (apocalypse romance, DA BOMB man)
-JinRoh (IMO the best anime movie ever)
-Vision of Escaflowne (best fantasy ever IMO)
-Azumanga Daioh (King of comedy)

Other favs:

-Ai Yori Aoshi, best romance IMO
-Suzumiya Haruhi, one of the best comedy in recent years
-Scrapped Princess, another excellent fantasy series
-Perfect Blue, for Hitchcock fans

I can list more, but meh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.07.2006, 05:55 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just realised that I haven't posted on this one yet!!

So many to choose from...

Other than Ghibli, I like:

Anything with Lupin III
Love Hina
Marmalade Boy
Inuyasha
Escaflowne
Kochi-Kame
One Piece

Probably there are others. I just can't think what they are at the moment.

By the way, if you wanna see a really good comic, but prob'ly not so easy to find, check out one called "Zeus". It's a two parter, so you only have to buy two volumes. And it's weird.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.08.2006, 04:45 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I have perfect blue on dvd.. but i havent seen it yet!! looking forward to it!! Ill tell ya about it whne i see it!

10.08.2006, 11:16 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, before i waste 5,6 gigs on my comp, im looking for some clarification, has anyone seen stellvia of the universe? ive heard it is pretty good but i want some 2nd opinions.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.08.2006, 11:38 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No, looks cool though.

10.08.2006, 05:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Could somebody make me a fullmetal alchemist sig,
I'd really like one more to test out.

10.08.2006, 06:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

k, ill do it right now.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.08.2006, 06:10 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks