QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ages Of People On The Forum
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Ages Of People On The Forum » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]
RTLkyuubi
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RTLkyuubi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*back to topic? *

Im 16! Ive been into anime since I was 8 and im still loving it!

Ryan.

12.29.2006, 11:00 AM RTLkyuubi is offline   Profile for RTLkyuubi Add RTLkyuubi to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry to change the subject but hachiko that's the name of that famous dog statue in japan. maybe that why i thought it meant dog...

12.29.2006, 09:02 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
nausicaa_jublia
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.19.06
  i am....Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nausicaa_jublia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i am just 12......
it's small......

12.30.2006, 12:00 AM nausicaa_jublia is offline   Profile for nausicaa_jublia Add nausicaa_jublia to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey!! MORE PEOPLE MY AGE!!
Hya Jublia. Me's 12 too!
It's not a small age. But some
people do call me a kid on here..

12.31.2006, 09:21 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
jefjam77
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.04.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jefjam77 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I turn 30 this year
Only got into anime about 5 or 6 years ago. (Unless you include Battle of the Planets which I loved as a child!)

01.04.2007, 09:18 AM jefjam77 is offline   Profile for jefjam77 Add jefjam77 to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hiya jef welcome to the forums!

01.04.2007, 03:28 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I call you Jeff? Hya Jeff!

01.04.2007, 03:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
violet
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by violet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha im 14.... i look older though! x

01.04.2007, 03:43 PM violet is offline   Profile for violet Add violet to your buddy list Homepage of violet
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

And I look 14, but people mistake me by saying
I'm 11 or 14. 11?! I seriously don't look 11!

01.04.2007, 03:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
violet
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by violet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
And I look 14, but people mistake me by saying
I'm 11 or 14. 11?! I seriously don't look 11!

Aww!! haha ARE YOU REALY ONLY 11? Fair play to you!
Its wicked looking older! xx

01.04.2007, 04:02 PM violet is offline   Profile for violet Add violet to your buddy list Homepage of violet
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No, I'm 12, turning the dreaded cursed number
of my life 13. I was taking a baby sitting course.
They all knew every body, the people who were
running it, but me. So, they kept mistaking me for
being 11. But no, I'm 12, sorry.

01.04.2007, 04:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thirteen was a bad year for me.
(I'm 16.)
I hated those babysitting classes.
My simpathies.

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

01.04.2007, 05:02 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

welcome to the forums moroko! damn everyone is around the same age..kinda.

01.04.2007, 07:28 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

WAH! Don't tell me that, moroko!
AHWAAHAHA! I'm already cursed!
I shall go drown my sorrows watching
Whisper of the Heart. Plus, my cuz
isn't coming over any more. She got grounded.
*sniff*

01.04.2007, 07:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jefjam77
I turn 30 this year
Only got into anime about 5 or 6 years ago. (Unless you include Battle of the Planets which I loved as a child!)

I'm still the "ancient" one he he he (try menopause).

01.04.2007, 10:31 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thought i had put my age on this post (probably have but havent noticed it........)

i'm 19 turnin 20 in like 1 or 2 week time i'm getting ooooooooold

been watching and drawing anime/manga for about 5/6 years and im pretty poor at it lol (probably cause i havent practised alot this year and last) need more creative idea's.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

01.05.2007, 08:58 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by violet
Ha im 14.... i look older though! x

I know the feeling.

01.07.2007, 04:47 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by totorogirl
quote:
Originally posted by jefjam77
I turn 30 this year

i thought menopause happened when u where 40
???? meh

and im gonna say it again im 15. 16 this year. get my learners car license. yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!1

cheers

01.11.2007, 08:28 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm 19 as of a couple of weeks ago. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...no, it isn't THAT exciting.

01.11.2007, 05:28 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i guess that's me now... the new ancient one at 40! just stumbled on this site and can't believe i finally found somewhere to chat about my anime obsession... i kinda thought i would be over it by now, but after 30-odd years (since seeing kimba the white lion - jungle emperor leo in japan) it just doesn't go away. as fo rmenopause, i figure my recent acquisition of the ghibli studio dvd collection will help me through it

01.12.2007, 11:44 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks