QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ages Of People On The Forum
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Ages Of People On The Forum » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Rom
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Ages Of People On The ForumPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im 27 and im really into anime,well have been since i saw Akira years ago.

Just wondered what other ages people were in here.

oops didnt realise there was a similar post elsewhere

lol

Post last edited by Rom on 10.06.2006, 01:55 PM.

10.06.2006, 01:51 PM Rom is offline   Profile for Rom Add Rom to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm sixteen...i often post on General Discussions...so i don't come here often.

11.07.2006, 11:24 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo im 27 and like howl im on general most of the time but am starting to make it over

11.22.2006, 12:32 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
how old am I?

11.22.2006, 01:05 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!
how old am I?

Don't you know?

I'm 28 by the way.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

12.06.2006, 04:13 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow I always thought you were younger than ME!
And I'm only 14

12.06.2006, 06:29 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!
how old am I?

Is that a riddle?
I`m 18.

I luv the susuwatari^^

Post last edited by Cloud on 12.06.2006, 11:45 AM.

12.06.2006, 11:45 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!
how old am I?

me = 47 (and married so sorry ladies you missed the chance of the century. or something. meh)

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.06.2006, 02:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't worry.Feel lucky your
not with a bunch of crazy guys who
stuff muffin in your locker or get payed
by your enemy to hit on you..darn them all!
12. Pretty obvious though..

12.06.2006, 05:51 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
get payed by your enemy to hit on you

Hmmm, I could make a career out of that

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.06.2006, 06:51 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*twitch*twitch*..
Don't GO THERE!!
Evil moron, he just had to start
this with all the dweebs in your class,
then he eats your pencils..then he starts
paying people to do, you know..jeepers,
and he's only bugging my friend cause she
stood up for me, then started eating her
homework, literally.(not you saddletank, raymus.. )
Then he calls you a bookworm and an xxxreader(darn him
for me pointing out xxxHOLIC)then says your friends are gothic(they are though)and that emo bit..
Saddle, if you know what's good for you, DON'T STOOP
DOWN TO THAT LEVEL!!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.06.2006, 07:00 PM.

12.06.2006, 06:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wow, chill dude, 'twas just a random thought.

But if a guy is annoying you I find a swift knee in his groin works wonders.

On the flip side the world would be fine if it wasn't for people, huh?

Post last edited by Saddletank on 12.07.2006, 03:11 PM.

12.07.2006, 03:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah. Ruled by cats..
A dude tried to lick me today. Ew...
Then Raymus tried eating my homework
and my friends laptop.
Oh yeah, I do like to kick them with my knee
in the croch. My french teach taught us that
in sex-ed incase your getting abducted.

12.07.2006, 05:12 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This mum's 37! Yes, and I'm an anime freak as well as a chocoholic.

This has been the funnest forum I've been to.

12.07.2006, 09:50 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
A dude tried to lick me today. Ew...

Lick him back and see what he does. Turn the tables on them, they get scared when you do that.

12.08.2006, 04:50 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, well I'll just have to kill my enemy
so he doesn't get his evil minions to destroy me.
Why must I be picked on? thwen he pays them,
but I told him his hair looked weird..then he got
mad..
I try to sound funny, totorogirl.

12.08.2006, 06:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I know im alittle late (I was in venice for a few days),
but the age thing wasnt really a riddle.. I was just curious on how many people knew or were willing to check my profile which would - possibly - contain the information.
Saddles knew though... creepy man..

12.09.2006, 12:08 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
Saddles knew though... creepy man..

Not really. You told me. Then forgot you had.

But, yes, I'm moderately creepy, yes.

*creeps about a bit*

See?

Post last edited by Saddletank on 12.09.2006, 02:47 PM.

12.09.2006, 12:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

YO!
I know I told you...
i was just messing about.
Youre creepy though anyway..

12.09.2006, 01:26 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's sorta easy when you leave the year you were born on
your profile, JRR.

12.09.2006, 03:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks