QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ages Of People On The Forum
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Ages Of People On The Forum » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not dead, at least I don't think so or
something weird is going on..
I choke on the turkey, even little bits, and
start coughing real hard. So stuff a huge
amount down your throught(if you can)
and you'll probably die from that. Not sure.
No, turkey is not a chewable substance! It
is EVIL when dry.
Cool, I like spirits..when I was little the most
exciting thing would be is to visit a grave yard and
read the tomb stones. Still is.

12.16.2006, 05:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol that's an interesting way to kill yourself..

12.16.2006, 06:35 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok. first we all talk about suicide with food. but turkey's!
I mean that weirds me out.
If FFF didn't mention me like a billion times (don't worry I keep track of what you say about me) I am 12... Yea.

For suicide just watch Yu-Gi-OH!! Ba-dum-pshhhh
Yea.... that was lame. Oh well I despise Yugi. He cheats!
he "wins" at the last second. Well I did kind of keep this on topic. <.< >.> I tried.... AND FFF I did not make fun of Ghibli Films! I said I did not watch them and they might be crap to me! (read awhile back) Well Taker' Easy Ghibli crew~ Ray out

12.18.2006, 09:54 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh LaLa

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.18.2006, 10:39 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't make me hurt you*twitch*..
Chihiro-san, enemy, BEWARE!!
Don't make me bring the cat puppet into this.
I was sick from school today.

12.18.2006, 11:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whatta...> < am i to old to deserve the name of Chihiro-san i prefer Chihiro-chan plz fff give your myspace!!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.18.2006, 11:05 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, I'm not on myspace, sorry..
None will figure out my name.

12.18.2006, 11:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

im keeping a close eye on you

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.18.2006, 11:10 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Here's a clue. it's not Jazmine.
My enemy keeps calling me that.
I'm keepig with the formal -san thing.
Either that or I shall call you Chi-chan.

12.18.2006, 11:12 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

but master...

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.18.2006, 11:15 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Don't worry, Chi is my pet name for
Chihiro.I don't have to call youthat, and
by enemy in one of the last posts
I did, iit wasn't you, it was raymus.

12.19.2006, 05:39 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I bet your name is grundela..

12.19.2006, 07:39 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

ill accept Chii

jrr what did you just said!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

Post last edited by Cherry on 12.19.2006, 02:22 PM.

12.19.2006, 02:21 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

What sorta name is that?
I tend to hate my name a bit.
JJR, why the heck?..
for the three people i know personnally
on this site, spill my name out and you'll
have to face my hard-covered books.
I got them all hard cover in Lemony Snicket
books, all 13 of them, with pointy corners
and glossy covers, or I'll read randomness
from The Merlin Conspiracy, except Ichi-chan
would let me..
Me still confused at JJR's weird name. My fav
name would be Serenity. It's been my favorite
name since I was little.
Chii, you can call me Rin if you'd like. It's my
other fav!

12.19.2006, 06:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahah fff's name starts with Je.... and ends with .Ca..

If you do not find the name out.... Pm me >.>

12.19.2006, 06:31 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

ooh, DON'T!!
I don't think my mom would appretiate
that, you devil.
That's it! Ah, man, I missed a test
at school and had to study for two today before
I had to due them because I was sick..
Oh, well, I get to do a Science test tomorrow
or Thursday.
Grr, die..

12.19.2006, 06:36 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

ok Rin JRR is weird ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.19.2006, 06:45 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

JJR and Raymus are weird.

12.19.2006, 06:45 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

i agree master ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.19.2006, 07:09 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
its jRr, and not JJR...
so, grundela, whats wrong with that name?
It fits you, I think

( arimasu = to have, so WTF???)

If your name starts with Je, i think its Jeniqwa!!
yo, Grundela is better though.
I think ill call you Grundela Jeniqwa fromnow on, you like that?
hahahahahahahahah

12.20.2006, 03:46 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks