QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I'm new. ^^
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » I'm new. ^^ » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.31.03
  I'm new. ^^Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by koneko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello! I'm new! *bows* This looks like a fun place to be, and I hope that it'll last for quite a while! ^^

06.01.2003, 02:09 AM koneko is offline   Profile for koneko Add koneko to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So am i. Actually, ive been thinking of regustering for a long time now, but did it today after i saw a post with wrong info in it, and decided to clarify.

Im a regular at wingsee tho.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.03.2003, 02:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.29.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah hi well I'm new around here also so don't feel bad. It's been a while since I came back. Nice to have met you both.

06.03.2003, 11:43 PM Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi is offline   Profile for Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi Add Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi to your buddy list Homepage of Nigihayami-Kohaku-Nushi AIM Screenname: littlefairywashu YIM Screenname: winzerohy20
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

roar rocks!.... very nice Cat Return review

and harro peopl!

06.05.2003, 03:42 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
roar rocks!.... very nice Cat Return review

and harro peopl!

Umm, thx. Tho i dont like it if ppl call me anything other than Roarkiller or RK. Speaking of which, i REALLY hope the DVD will come out here by next week (its out in japan already). We dont import those DVDs, and from what i heard, Singapore's Buena Vista studio is making our own DVD, juz like SA.

I actually wanted to send more reviews and synopsis, but i juz cant find the time for lengthy opinion write-ups yet.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.06.2003, 12:19 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks