QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Have a movie that needs music? I've been told I'm almost the next Joe
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Have a movie that needs music? I've been told I'm almost the next Joe » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.04.03
Have a movie that needs music? I've been told I'm almost the next JoePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Odie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is there anyone out there that knows of someone that needs orchestral/symphonic music written for a movie/anime? I've been told by professional conductors and many other people that my writings are amazing and very well written. I've been dreaming of becoming the composer for a hit anime movie and recently I've been coming even closer to that dream, but I need to find someone out there that needs music. It doesn't even have to be really big or anything...though that would be nice. I can write in just about any style of orchestral and symphonic music and in many different arrangements.

06.04.2003, 07:47 PM Odie is offline   Profile for Odie Add Odie to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Umm, no, but id love to hear some of ur pieces. Why dont u write a resume to any anime studios and see if they would accept u?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.04.2003, 08:55 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks