QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Shonen Jump
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Shonen Jump » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Shonen JumpPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone read shonen jump. If so lets discuss it ^^

And has anyone watched Love hina? That anime is pretty funny.

10.13.2006, 11:52 AM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
Ichigo
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.13.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ichigo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like Bleach!!
You suck, RAYMUS!!-FFF

10.13.2006, 11:54 AM Ichigo is offline   Profile for Ichigo Add Ichigo to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Love Hina! Yay!!! I like!!! My fav. character in Love Hina is Su. I was collecting the comics in Japan and I've got up to number 7 or so.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.13.2006, 07:58 PM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!!
How many different characters have you got FFF???
WTF is the point in that!!??

10.14.2006, 06:36 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Raymus
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF is a control freak!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh you shall fall to ma YOGURT and yes! PUDDING BARRAGE RAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have watched the Japanese/subs love hina and it is uncut... watch english version

10.16.2006, 05:31 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
okay... youre weird!! a little too weird! (although you do have a cool sig hehe). I am watching Yakitate Japan series nowadays!! GGOOD

10.16.2006, 05:34 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Raymus
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe you are in a flux and it is you that are weird and I am normal! ~(o.O)~

10.16.2006, 05:43 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

RAYMUS!!
Don't forgeet what I can do to you!!
Don't bug the people here!!
And how did you add the little pictures!?
I can't do that yet!!

10.16.2006, 05:52 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

First of all..... BURN!!!! hahahaha a noob like me out-witted miss. talented over there hahahahahaha

I am not a newbie forum poster you use a site called Photobucket.com sign up go to your gallery and upload pictures. copy and paste the IMG

10.16.2006, 05:54 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Darn it, I know that already.
Did you lie about your age on there, you little bugar? >

10.16.2006, 05:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

'course not. I fit in with older people >_> when I am normal. And calm and collected! you on the other hand

-.-'

10.16.2006, 05:58 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Don't start, Owl boy!
Do remember my anime experience, and Sanfan is
lettiing me toture you!!(eye twitching, using physcic
powers).

10.16.2006, 06:05 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Sanfan! you traitor!

eek I remember you tried to break my finger with your telekinesis in class.... you are pure evil....

10.16.2006, 06:13 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Please, don't start that...
Okay, for shounen I like Bleach!!
Any1 heard of Read or Die?

10.16.2006, 06:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

ROD. Tehehe the initials are funny!

Bleach... Meh kind of plain.

10.16.2006, 06:18 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

"Why do your drawings suck so badly?" said Ichigo.

10.16.2006, 06:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

woah woah woah what's with the personal insults. Holy crap. Ichigo said this, well ok...

10.16.2006, 06:23 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Good, mister phsyco.

10.16.2006, 06:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

meh.

10.16.2006, 06:27 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yet again, little ferret.
That is my nickname for Kurotowa.

10.16.2006, 06:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks