QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hi!! ^__^
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hi!! ^__^ » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.09.03
Hi!! ^__^Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by amaki_tenshi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi everybody!!
I love Miyazaki's works and japanese anime!!!
I hope we'll have fun togheter in this forum!!!

06.09.2003, 06:25 PM amaki_tenshi is offline   Profile for amaki_tenshi Add amaki_tenshi to your buddy list Add amaki_tenshi to your contact list YIM Screenname: amaki_tenshi
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hihi welcome!

yay! this place is getting livelier!

06.09.2003, 07:17 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
amaki_tenshi
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by amaki_tenshi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you

Sorry for my bad english but I hope you'll understand me

Ciao Ciao

06.09.2003, 07:36 PM amaki_tenshi is offline   Profile for amaki_tenshi Add amaki_tenshi to your buddy list Add amaki_tenshi to your contact list YIM Screenname: amaki_tenshi
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dont worry, ive seen a LOT worse.

But yeah, hopefully this place turns out to be fun.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.10.2003, 09:10 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  hmhmPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*hrhr* i think it should be clear, that we all love miyazaki... i think you found the group of ghiblimaniacs you were looking for

*knuff* btw. bad english? where do you live?
sad, but my english is bad too... *is living in austria, if someone knows it* ^^

06.26.2003, 04:21 PM  
amaki_tenshi
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by amaki_tenshi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Guest ( original name ^_^)
I'm Italian but I live In Germany...Bayern
Freut mich dich kennen zu lernen^_^

07.01.2003, 05:31 PM amaki_tenshi is offline   Profile for amaki_tenshi Add amaki_tenshi to your buddy list Add amaki_tenshi to your contact list YIM Screenname: amaki_tenshi
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks