QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anybody go to A-kon?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Anybody go to A-kon? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.04.03
  Anybody go to A-kon?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Odie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering if anyone here went to A-kon this year (May 30-June 1)? Just curious as to if any of my fellow ghibli fans were there...

06.12.2003, 02:49 AM Odie is offline   Profile for Odie Add Odie to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ooooo... where is it hosted?

06.12.2003, 07:12 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Odie
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Odie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It was in Dallas, Ft Worth and held in the Hyatt Hotel inside the airport. Next year it's gonna be in Downtown Dalllas in a hotel /not/ in the airport. The whole 'code orange' thing made the security really really strict and besides, the airport hotel was barely big enough for the Kon this year...

06.12.2003, 11:10 PM Odie is offline   Profile for Odie Add Odie to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

o nice... i live in the dallas metroplex... i'll think about it

06.13.2003, 12:02 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Odie
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Odie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That would be /so/ cool...having someone from admin of the Ghibli Tavern show up at A-Kon...

06.13.2003, 09:19 PM Odie is offline   Profile for Odie Add Odie to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks