QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Or me for that madder!
I think theirs a few dopes I could
be queen of..The Naruto-lovers
people in my class who love that show..
They call my friend Kakashi and me the
dude who's name is Orochimaru.
Dude! How'd I get that weirdo?!
I called that dude that called me that
Pervie Sage...
In time, they'll bow to me and eat pasta
that looks like worms..Good pasta..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.23.2006, 08:04 PM.

11.23.2006, 05:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Or me for that madder!
I think theirs a few dopes I could
be queen of..The Naruto-lovers
people in my class who love that show..
They call my friend Kakashi and me the
dude who's name is Orochimaru.
Dude! How'd I get that weirdo?!
I called that dude that called me that
Pervie Sage...
In time, they'll bow to me and eat pasta
that looks like worms..Good pasta..

I'm like the king of Naruto at my school, but i dropped Naruto so the losers would leave me alone. Then i went to Bleach, and they fallowed me again So, I'm still with Bleach, but I'm going to a nerdy high school....maybe, and they can't fallow me there, i hope, if so, I'll leave the country

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

07.02.2007, 08:42 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Omis
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.03.07
  Search for Posts by Omis Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I feel thoroughly let down. I joined this thread expecting to find a solid reason for why God created the Platypus. Instead I find you all discussing which pasta is evil. I'm so confused

07.03.2007, 04:57 AM Omis is offline   Profile for Omis Add Omis to your buddy list Send an Email to Omis
Ray15
Totoro

Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think the name was to get our attention 8]

07.03.2007, 01:18 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ray15

It WAS. Haruko-chan made it. Where the heck did she go off to anyways?
And I just realized, I hardly say "dude" anymore after my friend hit me..
Me: *says something ending with dude*
Allie: Did you just call me a dude?
Me:...? I don't know.
*starting to not remember anything*And now I don't say it, but I say words that no one understands and am starting to forget how to use L's. I was trying to speak to my cousin Lily, but kept saying "Willy!" or "Liwwy." I ended up calling her Rin.
My friends seem to follow whatever anime I tell them. i think Katie got addicted to Chobits(me and allie found that frightening), Allie got addicted to Ouran and Tsubasa(she likes series like Bleach, Black Cat, FMA, Trinity Blood, and other various ones like those titles. We never talk about Bleach anymore.)and bought it all, and now we act like the characters.

07.05.2007, 04:51 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
quote:
Originally posted by Ray15

It WAS. Haruko-chan made it. Where the heck did she go off to anyways?
And I just realized, I hardly say "dude" anymore after my friend hit me..
Me: *says something ending with dude*
Allie: Did you just call me a dude?
Me:...? I don't know.
*starting to not remember anything*And now I don't say it, but I say words that no one understands and am starting to forget how to use L's. I was trying to speak to my cousin Lily, but kept saying "Willy!" or "Liwwy." I ended up calling her Rin.
My friends seem to follow whatever anime I tell them. i think Katie got addicted to Chobits(me and allie found that frightening), Allie got addicted to Ouran and Tsubasa(she likes series like Bleach, Black Cat, FMA, Trinity Blood, and other various ones like those titles. We never talk about Bleach anymore.)and bought it all, and now we act like the characters.

She was on today

07.05.2007, 01:20 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FIRST THINGS FIRST:destroy maccas,it makes me spew.
oh,and never bash the race of platypuses,i should know,im australian.pasta is ok without sauce.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.03.2007, 08:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

why are we all blaming pasta isn't it ovious who the real protagonist's are here yes it's bloody beetroot and gerkins ..they make normal people infect ski lodges with personalised number plates

10.03.2007, 09:59 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

another thing that is evil and will mostly turn out to be voldemort,my sister emerald.she drew on my face when i was sleeping for my 14th b'day!
im watching blackcat,its nice,eve is creepy.

10.03.2007, 10:05 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

voldemort is nothing gerkins have secret perfume holders that shoot out salted peanuts

10.03.2007, 10:13 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

lets not forget the true evil ones:dieticians!

10.03.2007, 10:20 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

saultanas are evil to watch your back near those hermits

10.03.2007, 10:34 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

and cheesebread.dont affiliate with cheese bread.
this thread is random,i no longer know what im saying.

10.03.2007, 10:36 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

yeah it is....

10.03.2007, 10:39 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

random is good....like sushi and black cat.

10.03.2007, 10:42 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

watch out for the purple turnips berry grown uncle that eats blue berry crumble as a substitute for quailty

10.03.2007, 10:52 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

....look! a llama!(while everyone is looking i hitch a ride on dorothys zaproth broom)

10.03.2007, 10:55 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

what do you do with a drunken sailor

10.03.2007, 11:03 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

early in the morning?

10.03.2007, 11:03 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

don't disturb the beans until there golden roasted

10.03.2007, 11:09 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks