QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Arts Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Arts Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

of course not, i like making sigs, and i love this anime, tell me what oyu want and ill do my best.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.30.2007, 04:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you! Arigato! Danke! Merci! umm, im stuck nvm. Lawl, i wuld like one like urs i think, no username. Perhaps the phrase thts on the others? Or if u dont want to make just another of them it culd say any line from the anime really or maybe Chise? i dont know lol, im not very good at making sigs (as u know) So i hardly know what to write on em.

01.30.2007, 04:18 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

okay, so ill toss on "The Last Love Song on This Little Planet". in a corner. ill kinda make it with the the greens or dark colours, and pics of Chise sad, or i can do a red/yellow one. ill do a couple i think i know what you are getting at.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.30.2007, 04:21 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You are very good at makign sigs...I suspect u hav a computer full of them? lol.

01.30.2007, 04:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah i do, i number them, so im at 48 and that is without counting the a's and b's and the 20 i did to try and make one for saddletank.

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 04:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, i expect the end result for saddles was good tho?

01.30.2007, 04:39 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, its that skyline witht he Shizuku in it. took me 3 days and about 20 or so different version.

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 04:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I have to admit, i am envious of you, i keep trying to make Bleach sigs but i only hav photoeditor (am not allowed to download photoshop) so they are very poor XP. Wat is ur fav sig uv ever made?

01.30.2007, 06:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

probably the top left one of saikano, it was my first really good one, my others were just good. oh, and i did one for you, i dont have my fonts so ill put those on later, check this one out.

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 06:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Wow ty, its really good XD

01.30.2007, 06:35 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

your welcome glad you like it.

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 06:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Come on, how culd i not?

01.30.2007, 06:39 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah it is pretty good, you can get rid of that old one i made you. boy, i could do better.

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 06:41 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

No! Its preddiful! Id use it on this other forum but i dont hav same name. XD i like my Sig.

01.30.2007, 06:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, waht is the other fourm you go on, cause this one is getting kinda lonely, not many people are on. is it an anime fourm or what?

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 07:42 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I go on www.anime-forums.com Its really good, a LOT busier. Though onlineghibli has its cute lil charm tht always brings me back here. If anyone joins anime-forums my username is Haruko_neko

01.31.2007, 12:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

ill probably join, im on like 4 other anime fourms, but htey are all eally busy and its hard ot keep track of everything.

Click for Gallery^^

01.31.2007, 01:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
ok...
what anime series is this..
someone enlighten me please.

01.31.2007, 05:22 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!
ok...
what anime series is this..
someone enlighten me please.

Give us a clue...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.31.2007, 06:19 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, what are you talking about?

Click for Gallery^^

01.31.2007, 06:32 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks