QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - AMV On your Mark Robbie Williams
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » AMV On your Mark Robbie Williams » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.25.07
  AMV On your Mark Robbie WilliamsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Angel971 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello Everybody's i'm from France, and I've now finished my latest video about On Your Mark ( the greatest Miyasaki's video clip ) but with a Robbie Williams's Sound.
Enjoy !
In French : Pour tou ce qui le parle voilà que je viens de terminer le mythique anime de Miyasaki "on your Mark" cette fois-ci à la mode d'aujourd'hui avec Angels de Robbie Williams.
YouTube
Download it

11.25.2007, 07:17 AM Angel971 is offline   Profile for Angel971 Add Angel971 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice, a good choice of song! Do you have any other AMVs available to watch?

11.25.2007, 08:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah that was pretty good.
kinda different. putting a different song to a music video.
but good none the less

11.25.2007, 02:22 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks