QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is this or is this not the most beautiful guy in the history of manga:

That Kaname (I think) from Vampire Knight which I've been reading recently. Man, every single male character so far in VK has been pure gorgeousness. And most of them are vampires! XD Uwah, I love vampires! And Kaname is so mysterious. Love 'im. Although Zero is very, very great too. ^^'

Wow, VK really is a bishie-fangirl's dream.

My Anime List

04.02.2008, 06:12 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

holy southern cross that is one spunky hunk o' man.
*melts and evaporates*

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

04.02.2008, 07:08 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
holy southern cross that is one spunky hunk o' man.
*melts and evaporates*

... *is barely able to type from laughing*

Well... that be one way to say it.

*dies laughing*

Seriously, I was actually barely able to breath for laughing there. I even hit my head off my desk. But as I was laughing so much it didn't hurt.

My Anime List

04.02.2008, 07:14 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry. that was rather out if character, huh? but seriously, that guy is SMOKIN'!

04.02.2008, 07:20 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Whoah don't apologise, that was the funniest thing I'd heard for... well, heck of a long time. I think... tomorrow, I will burst out laughing at that at some random moment and scare someone.

Want to see more? Read Vampire Knight on onemanga.com. I think I may worship VK from now on. I could have a lil' shrine and everything... with lots and lots of pictures...

Every other page just makes you want to scream because the guys are so amazin'. I wasn't joking before, every. Single. One. Is. Freakin'. GORGEOUS!!!!

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.02.2008, 07:26 PM.

04.02.2008, 07:26 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hehehe.....we should start a "stalkers anonymous" thread.....

04.02.2008, 07:31 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That vampire guy is pretty cool Though I have to ask - why does it look like he has a tea cloth on his head? I mean thats not an easy to pull of look. Or Is it a turban? Or just a weird cap?

I CANT TELL. </3

04.03.2008, 05:53 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

To be honest I have no idea what you're talking about. It's just his hair and his hand. I'm seeing no tea-cloths.

My Anime List

04.03.2008, 06:19 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yup, just a smokin hottie running his hand through his hair sexily.

04.03.2008, 06:29 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ROFL

I thought his hand was a tea cloth -.-'

I'm clever like that.

*Goes to hide in corner, embarassed*

04.03.2008, 06:34 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

LOL, God I love this thread. XD Awww, NC, we all make mistakes. Although how on Earth you managed to make that one, I shall never know.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.03.2008, 06:45 AM.

04.03.2008, 06:45 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Its not my fault! It was one of those optical illusion things when you concentrate on one area of the picture instead of all of it and it looks different! And for some reason when I concentrated on the hand bit it looked like he had a cloth on his head!!

I'm actually proper laughing now.

I dont like this thread anymore, I always say or do something stupid. Like the time FFF had that picture of a guy with a toucan-beak nose.

That practically KILLED the thead.

( Thread murderer)

04.03.2008, 06:53 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah don't worry, there is no way in hell I'd ever let THIS thread die.

My Anime List

04.03.2008, 07:01 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh NC...you're so funny xD

You make me wonder what kind of tea cloths you use xP

And for the record, that hand is huge! I thought it was someone else's hand on his head cuz it was so big.

04.03.2008, 07:02 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah it is kinda big... but whoah don't knock it! You're marring the image of Kaname! That's like... sacrilege! Burn her!

04.03.2008, 07:05 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Oh NC...you're so funny xD

I wish I could say its on purpose -.-'

@Kaz, saying she wouldnt let thread died:

Thats true.

Unless there was some sort of Bishie apocalypse and they ALL DIED!

Espescially Fai, he'd be the first to go!

Haha i'm just torturing you now, with the idea of Fai dissapearing FOR EVER!

That would be weird if there were none left anymore, just beefy, macho guys.

Aww, Loveless Manga. Ritsuka:

Dont you just want to pat his head and tell him everythings going to 'be okay' ?

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 04.03.2008, 07:10 AM.

04.03.2008, 07:10 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*crying in corner* NC... you're so cruel... how can you say things like that?! *sobs of despair*

So anyway! Hey, is that a neko guy? Isn't 'Loveless' shonen-ai?

My Anime List

04.03.2008, 07:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Lol Kaz It had to be said.

Yeahh it is shonen-ai. Very weird. Like it though

04.03.2008, 07:33 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha hahhaa this is sooo funny! Thanks guys! Tea cloths, OMG! Woot! Hheheh

NC you rock!

And yeah, Fen HUGE hand! Scary. You know what they say about guys with big hands though

Phwoooar!

04.03.2008, 07:53 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

aw, i wanted to say that!! anyway, heres some really cute manga pages i found in beast master.

i simply cant get over how gorgeous leo is! dammit, the admins should create a smilie with hearts for eyes.

04.03.2008, 06:14 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks