QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  73  74  75  76  77  78    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

An older Kazuo maybe?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.18.2014, 04:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Was wandering around looking for male characters for the new RPG and came across this guy. I thought straight away "Sadoru when he's older and a bit less happy".

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.26.2014, 09:15 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, definitely. That's so him.

My Anime List

07.26.2014, 09:21 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is Hidenori Tabata, from the Daily Lives of Highschool Boys.

He is also my avatar for my character in the new RPG.

07.26.2014, 09:35 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahah both of those are so good Saddles! Though I feel like whilst Kazuo maintains his bishie-looks, Sadoru perhaps does not. Flare your guy also is not your average bishounen :') He does, however, look a bit like he might be Hibiki's cousin.

07.26.2014, 11:04 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Sadoru was never a bish. The very idea!

07.26.2014, 11:15 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He isn't supposed to be bishounen, NC. Anyway, that was the only thing I was worried about,him looking like Hibiki.

07.27.2014, 07:04 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NC's point is that this is the bishounen thread, Flare.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 07.27.2014, 07:31 AM.

07.27.2014, 07:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mhmm, Flare, as Kaz said, I was simply joking because this thread is typically for bishounen boys And don't worry about him looking like Hibiki.

07.27.2014, 07:49 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Have some random Link. I'm waiting for a new nunchuk for the Wii to arrive in the post so I can try playing Twilight Princess again. Can't stand the waiting, I just want to play nooow. XD

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 07.27.2014, 05:18 PM.

07.27.2014, 05:17 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Lots of pretty young things in DRAMAtical Murder, but my favourite is definitely Koujaku...

He's not what I expected from looking at pictures of him before I began watching the anime, but yes, I like him. I like his kimono; you can't see it too well in these pictures but it is pretty.

My Anime List

08.01.2014, 05:12 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Going to post the adorable Mikorin from GSNK!

The best thing about him is he looks like your standard beautiful boy bishie:

But in reality he is a giant dork/goof...

So cute!

09.22.2014, 11:21 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm going to love that boy. :') I really like that second picture of him.

Just a thing I stumbled across on DA, some badass character... black leather, silver hair, reminds a little of Kadaj.

My Anime List

09.28.2014, 11:36 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I found this after wandering randomly around DA after Kaz posted up the Howl-Sophie genderswap pic. He's not a bishie but we have no other thread suitable and I just loved this picture, especially the happy doggie. Super cute.

http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/Get...r-not-399250537

11.09.2014, 05:46 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Another find during a random smooch about on DA:

http://assassinwarrior.deviantart.com/ar...akumo-372271248

11.16.2014, 03:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

How did I miss those...? Nice, anyway, that first one's adorable.

Dreamyyy.

My Anime List

02.22.2015, 09:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

(With Kaz in mind...)

03.06.2015, 06:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

09.07.2015, 08:18 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Previous post... I recognise that one. I want to say Diabolik Lovers, even though I haven't yet seen it. And the one after, so nice. Familiar style, I think I know that artist.

Just trying to think if anime I'm watching just now have especially pretty people in them. Hm. None remarkable, I don't think. Sure I have some nice art lying about though.

My Anime List

09.07.2015, 03:24 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

This cute thing is Adlet Mayer, the strongest man in the world (self proclaimed).

He really looks like a girl half the time.

And then there's Hans.

Kind of creepy, but he's very clever and has nice eyes.

These two are from Rokka no Yuusha.

My Anime List

10.08.2015, 08:35 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  73  74  75  76  77  78    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks