QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How did I miss this? It's so cool. The clothes and the hands are so well drawn. He must be hot though. ._.

My Anime List

03.20.2012, 06:38 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, if I'm donating to the Girls thread, I feel obligated to drop something off here. xD

Yep, pretty boy with sword and nail polish. ^^

Are we okay with a little shounen-ai in here?

And this...could go in girls but the one I posted there doesn't need any competition. xP

03.22.2012, 12:45 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh bishonen, je t'aime. Oh BL, je t'adore. *-* Those are all lovely, fen. ♡

My Anime List

03.22.2012, 11:07 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
How did I miss this? It's so cool. The clothes and the hands are so well drawn. He must be hot though. ._.

If you could get it done well, it would be a very cool outfit to wear to a cosplay convention.

Maybe its winter, Kaz

Although did you mean hot in another way?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.22.2012, 12:56 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ha, no. Referring strictly to temperature. Not that he isn't but, ah.. yes. His face and hair remind me the Vocaloid, Kaito, a bit.

Here we see Nezumi from No.6, veeery good anime that I'm watching just now. I love his voice. That, and he puts me so much in mind of a young Kanda. ... Well, alternate-universe young Kanda.

My Anime List

03.22.2012, 07:41 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh I was about to post Nezumi! No. 6 was awesome. ^^ And Nezumi is so cool.

03.22.2012, 07:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had to give up half-way through No.6, no female lead... not into guy-guy anime (though I know it wasn't yaoi I do prefer my main lead couples in stories to include at least 1 female).

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.23.2012, 09:55 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

While searching for another pic, I found this and so posted it for you girls...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.26.2012, 01:05 PM.

06.26.2012, 01:04 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Kataganatari <3 such a cool anime.

06.26.2012, 03:02 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yep, that's what it's from...

06.26.2012, 05:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
SunshineandLollipops
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.27.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SunshineandLollipops Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow... no posts for months... hey ho, here come some pictures

This is Kurapika from Hunter X Hunter. He looks more like a girl in the top one than some real girls. Never mind. He was my first fangirl crush............. aaaah happy times. The one below is Eve from Fairy tail. It took me quite a while to figure out that he was in fact male, but I was very happy when I found out he was

Hard to believe he's supposed to be 16 at the very youngest.

Aww.... Some of the really good ones don't upload, never mind..

10.27.2012, 07:29 PM SunshineandLollipops is offline   Profile for SunshineandLollipops Add SunshineandLollipops to your buddy list
SunshineandLollipops
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SunshineandLollipops Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry for the double post, but I really like this one and it wouldn't fit on the other post.

10.27.2012, 07:31 PM SunshineandLollipops is offline   Profile for SunshineandLollipops Add SunshineandLollipops to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh gosh. *clings to Sunshine, no matter how awkward it is given that they've never spoken* A fangirl, at last. At last.

That last guy is adorable. Eve though, not my type. xD

Currently fanboying harrrd over Shizuo and Izaya from Durarara!! (together they make Shizaya! But this is not the place...).

Rampage on, you crazy diamond.

Then Izaya, of whom only one good picture exists. And it's one I've already posted. But here it is again anyway.

Izaya, you're a terrible person, you know that? It's no wonder Shizu-chan hates you.

My Anime List

10.27.2012, 08:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
SunshineandLollipops
Susuwatari

Aww *hugs Kaz back*
Nice. I don't really like the cigarette, but take away that and WOW. The last one is Naoi from Angel Beats. Definitely one of my favourite anime, and Naoi is my fave. character

10.27.2012, 08:11 PM SunshineandLollipops is offline   Profile for SunshineandLollipops Add SunshineandLollipops to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami (together they make Shizaya! But this is not the place...).
Oh... I dunno. As long as they are clothed I'd be okay with it.

And welcome to the Tavern, Sunshine. You've chosen a great forum name!

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.27.2012, 08:34 PM.

10.27.2012, 08:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

12.08.2012, 02:27 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

air mail???

12.08.2012, 02:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Interesting picture. The Japanese do love their towering cloudy skies don't they?

Do you know anything about the picture such as what anime or manga its from, artist, etc?

12.08.2012, 07:19 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Towering cloudy skies <3 what's not to love!

Album art for http://ryo-kun.jp/.

くろのくろ's the artist

Oh and I'm waiting for Kaz to return and post K pictures.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 12.08.2012, 07:47 AM.

12.08.2012, 07:46 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

A little something for the girls...

01.10.2013, 09:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks