QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The handle of the sword looks ridiculously short, though.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.16.2013, 08:40 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

definitely not a two-handed grip, that is for sure...

09.16.2013, 09:17 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow dark miku

09.18.2013, 02:46 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I totally have permission to double post since it's been so long. Right?

Post last edited by fenkashi on 09.18.2013, 03:23 AM.

09.18.2013, 03:20 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In the "Never" picture, there are a lot of things to ponder...
the 'cat' on the loose plank; the shadows;, the 'bridges', etc.

The more I look at it, the more I see... I like this one...

The last one makes me think of someone from the Tav and the feeling of being alone and yet, looking towards the future (the camera) and the building going up. re-structuring, so to speak.

09.18.2013, 10:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really love that last one. Figures, it's by yuumei. The crows, the light in the sky, the silhouettes... love it.

Went and had a browse through her gallery...

My Anime List

09.18.2013, 10:47 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

Forgive me for skipping back a few pictures but this one draws me in so completely. At first I thought the highlighted lower areas were her bare legs, then I realised they were not but were part of her skirt... then I thought they were legs again. The proportions of the lower limbs if that's what they are are perfect. Its like the dress is one minute there, the next transparent. Curious and something like those mind-bending illusions you sometimes come across.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.18.2013, 09:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can exactly what you mean, Saddles. Weird. Wonder if... Well, no, that has to be deliberate. You don't get an effect like that by accident...

So... this. It's pretty nice.

My Anime List

10.08.2013, 05:09 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I had to copy the picture and magnify it to understand what those lines were on her breast... That is one form-fitting top...

Oh, and I liked the gun, too... The muzzle is a bit off, surprising since they got the scope right...

The girl is striking... Love the hair and eyes...

10.08.2013, 05:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh, Sakimichan's the best! I love her version of San, I think I posted it a while back.

10.08.2013, 05:49 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Major Makoto Kusanagi from GiTS I presume? I agree, Husky, the perspective on the gun and its general depiction is surprisingly amateurish compared to the artwork in the figure. The iron sight is at a different angle to the stock. Its like the artist is excellent at drawing figures but hasn't much experience drawing equipment like guns. Its also curious that a figure from the mid 21st century is holding a gun designed in the 1960s.

The expression on the face is awkwardly out of place in the setting, which seems to be an action scene.

I like the face and the figure's proprtions are good and the artists clearly has great skill but this picture doesn't work for me at all well.

You'll probably know Husky that the GiTS universe has various hi-tech forms of body armour and optical camouflage suits. The latter are sometimes loose like robes and sometimes (strangely enough usually in the case of female characters, duh) skin-tight. The fan-service in the franchise is its one weak point IMO, its really completely unnecessary in this context.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.09.2013, 08:13 AM.

10.09.2013, 08:05 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

I thought she looked familiar... She does resemble, doesn't she...

I just watched "GITS: Solid State" a few days ago...

10.09.2013, 02:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

I'm sorry, but I saw this picture and while it doesn't exactly meet the criteria of 'Girl', the weapon represented reminded me of the other pic posted...

10.11.2013, 12:40 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think there's too big a difference in the girl here.

Juz sayin'.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

10.11.2013, 07:34 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Well, they both have big guns...

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.11.2013, 09:12 AM.

10.11.2013, 08:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

'Cause I'm obsessed with Shingeki no Kyojin right now, here's some beautiful Mikasa Ackerman fanart by jxbp .

Apologies if the picture is large... it's just so gorgeously detailed I didn't want to shrink it

Post last edited by Mush on 10.12.2013, 11:47 AM.

10.11.2013, 09:47 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This looks so amazing!

10.18.2013, 03:54 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

The flawless complexion and beauty that all might strive for, but few attain...

The ripples and flows of cloth...

10.18.2013, 04:27 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

So this pic looks unusually familiar. I think I solved the mystery of the photograph.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

11.08.2013, 11:15 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm, that is an interesting picture. Where did you find it and do you know anything about it? It looks like it could be the 1950s. The car looks too modern for pre-war.

11.08.2013, 11:38 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks