QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I remember there being some issue with the youtube tag before, but I don't know what happened in the end... It doesn't seem to work for me either though.

07.13.2019, 07:20 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by makc
somehow youtube tag no longer works?

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I think I remember there being some issue with the youtube tag before, but I don't know what happened in the end... It doesn't seem to work for me either though.

I am not sure what you are meaning by "youtube tag no longer works?" When I click it on makc's post, It takes me right to youtube...

07.14.2019, 02:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We mean the tag that lets you embed youtube videos into the post. When I tried to do it, the player appeared, but the video wouldn't work.

07.14.2019, 04:40 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, but when I clicked on the 'Youtube' link, or tag, in makc's post OR in the quote in my post, it went directly to a video on Japanese music and other videos which I then viewed...

Or is the 'Old Guy' still getting it wrong...

07.14.2019, 11:30 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Like this:

But actually, in the meantime I remembered how to do it right, so it works after all.

07.15.2019, 08:11 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

ah so, desuka... hai

I see, said the blind man...lol

The above first line just popped into my mind, was it a proper response of understanding? Just curious...

Yes, I have finally figured out what you both meant by a 'tag'. I was mistaking a 'link' with a 'tag'...

07.15.2019, 12:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@arren18 the reason youtube tag does not work is because it links to http://... while the forum is https://... and the browsers block it. you need to add that missing "s" somewhere in the code.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

07.15.2019, 02:59 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

07.15.2019, 03:03 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I think this issue might depend on the browser. The video in my earlier post shows up as it should for me.

07.18.2019, 09:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
makc
Ohmu

To this 🎵

08.04.2019, 10:41 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Watching and listening to a two hour show on Janis Joplin's life... with many of her performances...

08.09.2019, 01:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Moon, Sayonara wo Oshiete ~ BUCK-TICK

Hypnotic.

My Anime List

08.15.2019, 08:21 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Tool - Invincible

Probably my first time listening to a whole song by this band, only now that they've recorded their first album in 13 years. But hearing this, I think I should listen to some more. Better late than never?

08.30.2019, 06:23 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Wolf's Rain OST again. Keep coming back to this one. Yoko Kanno does great work.

My Anime List

08.31.2019, 11:22 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Tsuki no Oka ~ Ichiko Aoba

Just discovered her yesterday.

My Anime List

10.19.2019, 11:21 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

random ambient music

11.26.2019, 10:43 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

This recorder cover of music from Kiki's Delivery service. So good!

My Anime List

12.05.2019, 12:11 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahahaha...

Took a while to figure it all out... Are there that many players? Or are they all just one man???

I didn't know that there were that many different types of recorders...
=============================================

I totally enjoyed the tunes on a PBS fund drive last night and sang along with most of the old Folk songs... Memories...

To name a few:
'Turn, turn, turn'; 'Dominique'; Where have all the Flowers Gone'; 'If I Had a Hammer'; 'Micheal, Row the Boat Ashore' (this was number #1` on the charts for five weeks!) 'Both Sides and many more...
Judy Collins; The Singing Nuns; Pete Seegar...

I totally enjoyed the 2 hr show...

12.05.2019, 05:59 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

That cover is fantastic! I didn't know there were so many varieties of recorder either. Of course, as a primary school teacher, I'm not exactly used to the idea of recorders sounding so pleasant...

12.06.2019, 06:01 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
That cover is fantastic! I didn't know there were so many varieties of recorder either. Of course, as a primary school teacher, I'm not exactly used to the idea of recorders sounding so pleasant...

Hahaha You got that right... :ike when I was a school bus driver and on a long trip, "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" would start... Amazing as to how many kids know that song, even to start it, lol

12.06.2019, 01:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks