QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Rocket List
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » The Rocket List » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Sazaneyes1991
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.31.09
  The Rocket ListPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sazaneyes1991 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, this is a game I've seen on other forums. You can choose ONE thing/person to be put on a rocket, blasted into deep space, never to be seen or heard of again, so make it something that really bugs you.

PS. Lets try and keep it fairly inoffensive lol.

For me, it has to be hangovers.

11.03.2009, 01:31 PM Sazaneyes1991 is offline   Profile for Sazaneyes1991 Add Sazaneyes1991 to your buddy list Send an Email to Sazaneyes1991
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All the other pokemon that came after the original 150.

Way to waste a good thing.

11.03.2009, 06:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm. The Twilight "saga". I fear it is a permanent scar on the image of the vampire.

My Anime List

11.03.2009, 06:23 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Sazaneyes1991
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sazaneyes1991 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat

With you all the way on this one, but it's 151. Yep, eighteen years old and I still remember that

11.03.2009, 06:33 PM Sazaneyes1991 is offline   Profile for Sazaneyes1991 Add Sazaneyes1991 to your buddy list Send an Email to Sazaneyes1991
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Taylor Swift, and High School Musical. XP

11.04.2009, 03:55 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

getting old w/ all the accompanying illnesses

11.04.2009, 08:21 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
phenolphthalein
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.30.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by phenolphthalein Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

George W. Bush

11.04.2009, 08:32 AM phenolphthalein is offline   Profile for phenolphthalein Add phenolphthalein to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sazaneyes1991
quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat

With you all the way on this one, but it's 151. Yep, eighteen years old and I still remember that

Ah damn, I always forget that sneaky last one :')

11.04.2009, 02:30 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Sazaneyes1991
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sazaneyes1991 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, to me, Mew is unforgettably awesome.

11.04.2009, 02:42 PM Sazaneyes1991 is offline   Profile for Sazaneyes1991 Add Sazaneyes1991 to your buddy list Send an Email to Sazaneyes1991
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, Mew! I loved Mew. :'D So cuuute. And I wasn't even into Pokemon much.

My Anime List

11.04.2009, 05:05 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All other men. And my harem will be complete! Mwahahaha!!!

Kay fine, all corrupt officials. World would be a better place without them.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.05.2009, 11:40 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After all, repopulating the world would be awfully tiring.

Lil Wayne. His "music" speaks for me.

Post last edited by Orphic Okapi on 11.05.2009, 03:04 PM.

11.05.2009, 03:03 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Sazaneyes1991
Tanuki

quote:
For me it has to be hangovers.

Scratch that. Guitar Hero. As a guitarist, my resentment for the concept of that game is boundless.

11.05.2009, 06:31 PM Sazaneyes1991 is offline   Profile for Sazaneyes1991 Add Sazaneyes1991 to your buddy list Send an Email to Sazaneyes1991
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A few hundred politicians.......... it would be a good start.

11.05.2009, 10:09 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All those annoying emo's who think it is actually COOL to cut your arms and legs with a knife...and with them, i would also like to put Tokio Hotel on a rocket

Post last edited by Kemi on 11.06.2009, 01:25 PM.

11.06.2009, 01:24 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sazaneyes1991
quote:
For me it has to be hangovers.

Scratch that. Guitar Hero. As a guitarist, my resentment for the concept of that game is boundless.

You might as well send me too then! Guitar Hero is great.

11.06.2009, 02:43 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by phenolphthalein
All Politicians...

* Fixed....

Oh and all the World's banks CEO's and Boards of Directors... >

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 11.06.2009, 07:44 PM.

11.06.2009, 07:42 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Sazaneyes1991
Tanuki

quote:
You might as well send me too then! Guitar Hero is great.

Haha, maybe if you're playing aboard the rocket in zero gravity it'll be more fun.

11.06.2009, 10:28 PM Sazaneyes1991 is offline   Profile for Sazaneyes1991 Add Sazaneyes1991 to your buddy list Send an Email to Sazaneyes1991
phenolphthalein
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.30.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by phenolphthalein Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hannah Montana

11.07.2009, 06:53 AM phenolphthalein is offline   Profile for phenolphthalein Add phenolphthalein to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My boyfriend's ex please!! I better not mention her name before someone founds out I truly hate her

01.29.2010, 07:55 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks