QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68    »  ]
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Anyone who gets in my way must die!"
Love this quote. Love. It.

Anyways, you guys just need to guess the movie and character, as I've forgotten the exact scene in which this was said..

06.18.2013, 08:28 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
NausicaaLover
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.20.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NausicaaLover Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
"Anyone who gets in my way must die!"
Love this quote. Love. It.

Anyways, you guys just need to guess the movie and character, as I've forgotten the exact scene in which this was said..

Hey guys, I just register. This is such a great threat. I wonder if its still alive. Anyway, here's my guess: a line from Lady Eboshi in Princess Mononoke?

06.20.2013, 08:08 AM NausicaaLover is offline   Profile for NausicaaLover Add NausicaaLover to your buddy list
ilovetotoro.com
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.14.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ilovetotoro.com Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I might be wrong but was it not from Tales from Earthsea?

06.20.2013, 08:13 AM ilovetotoro.com is offline   Profile for ilovetotoro.com Add ilovetotoro.com to your buddy list Homepage of ilovetotoro.com
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, this thread is very much alive!

ilovetotoro, you got the movie right, so I'll give it to you. It was said by Cob. Your turn!

06.20.2013, 03:56 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
ilovetotoro.com
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ilovetotoro.com Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a very busy boy so I might disappear for a little while but here's one for you...

"I'd let a fish lick me if it'd get me out of this wheelchair."

06.21.2013, 09:22 AM ilovetotoro.com is offline   Profile for ilovetotoro.com Add ilovetotoro.com to your buddy list Homepage of ilovetotoro.com
NausicaaLover
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NausicaaLover Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ilovetotoro.com
I'm a very busy boy so I might disappear for a little while but here's one for you...

"I'd let a fish lick me if it'd get me out of this wheelchair."

Yoshi (the old lady in the senior center) from Ponyo. I may get the name wrong but you got the point, right?

Post last edited by NausicaaLover on 06.22.2013, 03:50 AM.

06.22.2013, 03:50 AM NausicaaLover is offline   Profile for NausicaaLover Add NausicaaLover to your buddy list
ilovetotoro.com
Kodama

You got it!

06.22.2013, 05:40 AM ilovetotoro.com is offline   Profile for ilovetotoro.com Add ilovetotoro.com to your buddy list Homepage of ilovetotoro.com
NausicaaLover
Kodama

yay!
i guess it's my turn now. here's one for you: "love is a little more
complicated here than it is in America. Falling in love happens to you
all the time"

06.26.2013, 07:37 AM NausicaaLover is offline   Profile for NausicaaLover Add NausicaaLover to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It has got to be Porco Rosso, with the words being directed at the American Flyer, Curtiss. Probably by Porco's love, Gina, the lady in her garden...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.28.2013, 01:45 PM.

06.28.2013, 01:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
ilovetotoro.com
Kodama

This one has me baffled.

06.29.2013, 05:31 AM ilovetotoro.com is offline   Profile for ilovetotoro.com Add ilovetotoro.com to your buddy list Homepage of ilovetotoro.com
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure that is it, but waiting to hear from NausicaaLover to be sure...

06.29.2013, 10:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
NausicaaLover
Kodama

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
I'm pretty sure that is it, but waiting to hear from NausicaaLover to be sure...

You got it all right, I thought I did reply to your post, something must have gone wrong with my phone. Guess I should try to think of something harder next time

06.30.2013, 04:38 AM NausicaaLover is offline   Profile for NausicaaLover Add NausicaaLover to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yeah, I think it ended up on another thread...

New quote...

"I ran away with my tail between my legs. "

good luck

06.30.2013, 01:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

1st clue:

There is a castle like structure in the movie...

07.03.2013, 01:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
NausicaaLover
Kodama

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
1st clue:

There is a castle like structure in the movie...

Huhm, must be Howl speaking to Sophie about how he dumped the Witch of the waste when he found out about her true nature

07.04.2013, 04:35 AM NausicaaLover is offline   Profile for NausicaaLover Add NausicaaLover to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Sorry, no...good try though.
==============================

clue #2

I don't believe that there are any trains in this movie...

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.04.2013, 11:59 AM.

07.04.2013, 05:04 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Ohmu

Earthsea...?

07.04.2013, 12:13 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

Sorry, no...
======================

clue #3

There are cars and trucks and hidden things...

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.04.2013, 03:48 PM.

07.04.2013, 03:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Clue #4...

There is a BIG water scene towards the end in this movie...

07.07.2013, 11:18 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
NausicaaLover
Kodama

lupin in castle of Cagliostro?

07.08.2013, 04:02 PM NausicaaLover is offline   Profile for NausicaaLover Add NausicaaLover to your buddy list
[  «    ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks