QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Daddy, just after starting to run back home from visiting the big Camphor tree with the girls in "Totoro"...

and Mei is yelling, "unfair" or something like that...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.03.2011, 06:10 PM.

06.03.2011, 06:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Correct. Your turn, Husky

06.04.2011, 02:58 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Our love will last forever"

06.04.2011, 10:11 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
lol i'm not very good at quoting but.. here is a bit of a quote:

'...concrete jungle...'

Ai! This quote is wrong! It should be road not jungle :S

06.05.2011, 01:42 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

daijobu, neh? you're forgiven... lol

06.05.2011, 09:35 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
"Our love will last forever"

Uhm, im guessing its at the end of ponyo.

06.05.2011, 08:34 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

No...

06.06.2011, 02:29 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pompoko!

I knew I had heard the quote -well, read it.. and in spanish - but my neurons resisted a little: all that I remembered at first it's that it was the boy -not the girl- who said it... and I was right here.

Post last edited by leonbloy on 06.06.2011, 08:13 AM.

06.06.2011, 08:13 AM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
husky51
The Old Guy

Bueno, mi amigo... Es correcto...

(Not sure if 'correcto' is a proper Spanish word or not, but I have heard it used many times... lol

I speak (and type) with a gringo tongue... lol

OK, not it is your turn, Leonbloy...

06.06.2011, 08:44 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Bueno, mi amigo... Es correcto...

(Not sure if 'correcto' is a proper Spanish word or not, but I have heard it used many times... lol

I speak (and type) with a gringo tongue... lol

'Correcto' is correct!

quote:

OK, not it is your turn, Leonbloy...

oops, that were the rules? It's a little complicated for me because I see the movies with spanish..
But let's see... this is a very plain phrase, it could be in many movies, but i think it's only in one (i might be wrong)

"I'm not hungry"

06.06.2011, 09:51 PM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
husky51
The Old Guy

Kiki when she is sick in her room...?

========================
On reflection, I probably should have waited before I answered to give someone else a chance. The idea of Kiki just popped into my head and I posted it before I thought...

gomen...

It will be a couple of days before I can post another quote, assuning that I was right. If that is the case, please, someone else post a quote if I got it right... Thank you...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.07.2011, 12:20 AM.

06.06.2011, 11:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So that's why i had no idea of that quote ! I'm yet to have seen that film. Ive discovered it is at my library though, so i'll watch when i can.

Oh and i think you've guessed the right movie.

06.07.2011, 03:16 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nobodys posted a qoute in a while so i will say one.

Keep up the good work.

06.20.2011, 01:53 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Oh, this will be a toughy... lol

06.21.2011, 10:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Porco Roso?

06.22.2011, 05:11 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Gambare" (do your best, keep up the good work) is said in many movies, but at least in Kiki's delivery service, where the kids scream it to Tombo from the car window in the scene where he and Kiki try his "flying bike"

06.22.2011, 05:20 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
O-Jay88
Warawara

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by O-Jay88 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
Keep up the good work.

Is it Nausicaa, to some workers just before the Torumekians come?

06.22.2011, 03:12 PM O-Jay88 is offline   Profile for O-Jay88 Add O-Jay88 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by O-Jay88
quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
Keep up the good work.

Is it Nausicaa, to some workers just before the Torumekians come?

Yep.

06.22.2011, 06:07 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
O-Jay88
Warawara

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by O-Jay88 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, here's a new one:

"The day they met again, would be the day we did."

06.23.2011, 10:18 AM O-Jay88 is offline   Profile for O-Jay88 Add O-Jay88 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

By Nishi-san at the atelier, naratting his story to Shizuku.

Lol, shizuku fanboy

"Not here!"

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.23.2011, 10:24 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks