QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Fat. FAT. FAAAAAAAAT!"
lol...

Check out my music:

05.12.2011, 10:15 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

/\ Kiki's. She's worried she won't get enough money and will only be able to eat pancakes and become fat!

05.13.2011, 05:20 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Indeed! That one was easy though...lol

Check out my music:

05.13.2011, 05:16 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Let us live together with the wind"

give me the movie and the scene...

05.14.2011, 11:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey you took my win again! My turn to do a quote! But lol hmm that is Naussica probably but the scene... can't think of it.

05.15.2011, 03:38 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry, I will wait longer for the winner to post a quote next time...

btw, no, not nausicaa, which is what I thought many paople would answer...

05.15.2011, 09:28 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it Laputa?

05.15.2011, 02:03 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
Is it Laputa?

good call...

Now what scene???

05.16.2011, 12:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Is it when she is talking about her familys motto/saying type thing? Sorry that was very vague :S

05.16.2011, 03:14 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
Is it when she is talking about her familys motto/saying type thing? Sorry that was very vague :S

Yeah, I'd say when she recites her old family song to Pazu

05.16.2011, 04:33 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes, that is it...

"Put down your roots in the soil
Let us live together with the wind
Pass the winter with the seeds
Sing in the spring with the birds
No matter how powerful your weapons
Or numerous your poor robots
You can't survive apart from the Earth"

05.16.2011, 10:43 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Lol i was planning to use that quote because it's so beautiful

Okay here is a verrrrry easy one:
'HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!'

05.17.2011, 04:09 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
Lol i was planning to use that quote because it's so beautiful

Okay here is a verrrrry easy one:
'HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!'

Ponyo hamu daisuki ie. little miss Ponyo loves ham. And is it from the scene where she decides to steal Sosuke's ham? Or from the ramen scene?

05.17.2011, 05:06 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

He he i guess any of the scenes lol! She really loves Ham!

Your turn Heidi

05.17.2011, 05:52 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

-But now noone can watch tv.
-This is much more fun to watch.

05.18.2011, 05:50 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Pom Poko?

05.18.2011, 07:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
O-Jay88
Warawara

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by O-Jay88 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Heidi80

Shige and Nonoko in My Neighbors the Yamadas after the fight over the remote control. That scene is sooo funny!

Okay, this one's pretty easy, but it's one of my favorite quotes from any Ghibli film:

"Rainy days, cloudy days, sunny days... which do you like?"

05.18.2011, 12:47 PM O-Jay88 is offline   Profile for O-Jay88 Add O-Jay88 to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't seen the movie yet but I know it's the part where Taeko is talking with the boy in Only Yesterday (I know it from the trailers).

"Where is your honor??!"

05.18.2011, 10:20 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Porko Roso?

05.19.2011, 02:54 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by O-Jay88
quote:
Originally posted by Heidi80

Shige and Nonoko in My Neighbors the Yamadas after the fight over the remote control. That scene is sooo funny!

Okay, this one's pretty easy, but it's one of my favorite quotes from any Ghibli film:

"Rainy days, cloudy days, sunny days... which do you like?"

wow, I didn't think anyone would know this one, as My neighbors the Yamadas is'nt as known as Miyazaki's films. Good job

05.19.2011, 09:09 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks