QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You got it, Cal, well done. Your turn!

My Anime List

03.15.2013, 06:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this should be an easy one which i shouldnt have to verify

'Ah, what can I tell ya? They just really like dessert. '

03.16.2013, 08:42 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Laputa Castle in the sky, when Dola is commenting on her sons eating? *I think there her sons anyway, Haven't seen the film in ages *

03.16.2013, 09:20 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OOPS...

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.17.2013, 07:45 PM.

03.17.2013, 07:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeperooni, positooni!

03.18.2013, 06:59 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay mine is..

"Put that back!"

Good luck.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 03.18.2013, 09:40 PM.

03.18.2013, 09:39 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco Rosso?
When the kidnapped girls are on the pirates plane?

03.19.2013, 08:05 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

No keep guessing.

03.19.2013, 10:12 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

have a number of guesses, but I think a clue might be helpful...

03.27.2013, 12:07 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Okay here's a clue.
Taking it cause's the building to rapidly fall apart.

"Put that back" might not be the exact sentence as I haven't seen the film in a while, but hopefully its pretty near it.

03.27.2013, 02:04 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl's.. I know which scene but not the specifics...

03.27.2013, 03:45 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
hopexx5
Totoro

I'll give it to you on that one, it is from Howls Moving Castle.

Your turn San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g.

03.27.2013, 09:41 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"These days, there are angry ghosts all around us. Dead from wars, sickness, starvation, and nobody cares."

HINT: this was said over some foood...

Post last edited by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g on 03.29.2013, 12:27 PM.

03.28.2013, 12:31 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Registration Date: 08.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Princess Mononoke! Jiko Bou says it to Ashitaka whilst they're eating by a fire.

03.29.2013, 04:10 PM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Ohmu

Yup! Your turn!

03.29.2013, 09:14 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

'I love you!' - (happens in multiple Ghiblis, but which one am I specifically thinking about...?)

03.31.2013, 12:54 PM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it when Seiji shouts it out at the end of Whisper of the Heart?

My Anime List

03.31.2013, 01:31 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Correct! Love that bit Your turn!

03.31.2013, 05:53 PM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh, I do too. Okay then...

"Disgusting little creatures, soon all of you will feel my hate..."

My Anime List

03.31.2013, 07:23 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Nago when he is defeated by Ashitaka at the start of the film?

03.31.2013, 07:33 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
[  «    ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks