QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I am searching for a Sun Arrow Catbus Backpack! Help!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions I am searching for a Sun Arrow Catbus Backpack! Help! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.22.23
I am searching for a Sun Arrow Catbus Backpack! Help!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sir_Cube Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello beautiful people!

I am desperately searching for this bag:

https://jp.mercari.com/item/m34779773914

And thought maybe the Ghibli community could help me find it! It has been discontinued and I believe my only hope is finding it online somewhere second hand. I have scoured every japanese second hand website I know and even emailed the supplier too (in very broken japanese 😅) if anyone has one that needs a new home let me know or a point in the right direction would be insanely appreciated!

Much love!!

Cube

Post last edited by Sir_Cube on 07.22.2023, 09:04 PM.

07.22.2023, 08:52 PM Sir_Cube is offline   Profile for Sir_Cube Add Sir_Cube to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you look on ebay under 'Ghibli backpack', a large number of different ones are available there... Maybe one of them is what you are looking for...

07.23.2023, 02:40 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Sir_Cube
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sir_Cube Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
If you look on ebay under 'Ghibli backpack', a large number of different ones are available there... Maybe one of them is what you are looking for...

Thank you I really appreciate your reply! I shall have a look!

07.23.2023, 04:11 AM Sir_Cube is offline   Profile for Sir_Cube Add Sir_Cube to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Considering what you've already tried, I'm not sure what else to suggest! I see a few versions of it pop up when I search "ネコバス リュック" but I guess a lot of them are sold out. I can only think of looking at the second-hand sites even more and hope you find one that'll ship to where you are. If you don't know it already, Mandarake is another shop that might be worth a shot.

07.23.2023, 05:40 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Sir_Cube
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sir_Cube Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Considering what you've already tried, I'm not sure what else to suggest! I see a few versions of it pop up when I search "ネコバス リュック" but I guess a lot of them are sold out. I can only think of looking at the second-hand sites even more and hope you find one that'll ship to where you are. If you don't know it already, Mandarake is another shop that might be worth a shot.

Thank you I shall keep searching!

07.26.2023, 01:30 PM Sir_Cube is offline   Profile for Sir_Cube Add Sir_Cube to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks