QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post your random thoughts here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post your random thoughts here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...    »  ]
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Christmas is a coming.

12.18.2012, 06:27 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sending love and hopeful wishes to Kaz. Wish I could get in touch.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.18.2012, 09:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww.....

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.19.2012, 02:09 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I may be joining a preserved railway as a volunteer if things go to plan, Time to get down and dirty with the coal and oil and prepare steam engines for a day's work.

12.19.2012, 01:46 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Way to go, hope, way to go!!! enjoy...

I'm going to try and stimulate some activity in the Tavern by posting, hopefully enticing others to post as well.

I am also hoping that some new members will join up and become active members...

Any ideas, my friends...

01.11.2013, 02:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have got topic can and also can restart the old threads.

But we all are very busy.

and i can post about some important experiences of my recent days too.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

01.13.2013, 02:20 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
and i can post about some important experiences of my recent days too.

I would be happy if you did!

01.13.2013, 02:49 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I will be writing them in series of short stories some of them might have domestic and international effect in my thinking. And they can i mean probably will somehow relate to peoples life and religion and some other stuff i like. If any one does not want to see or read it then do not say it just ignore or don't read. I will try to start with happy moments will write about the serious matters later.

@Mush : Sorry for the late reply . I got only 11 day vacation and 2 of those days were spent in a Islamic occasion

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishwa_Ijtema

and it had been so cold here in Bangladesh (lowest in 40 years) for the last four five days that i got a cold-fever.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 01.14.2013, 12:01 PM.

01.14.2013, 11:53 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah it would be good to see those posts! I have a couple of threads i've been meaning to post too.

I wish we could have more threads to discuss certain elements of the films, for debates and shared knowledge, but i don't know what to post.

Please everyone don't hesitate to post anything.

Well almost anything. I don't like the spammers' posts lol.

01.15.2013, 02:58 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

01.15.2013, 05:28 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Calforsale
Totoro

*reports*

01.15.2013, 06:19 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

UO, We have a spammer on line three....^^^^^^^^^^^

01.15.2013, 12:36 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

I'd argue that you cannot spam in a thread meant to be random.

Speaking of which, a friend of mine took a video of us guys hanging out at McDonalds, without anything actually happening or anyone saying anything. Entirely random.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

01.16.2013, 10:59 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That sounds like something I'd do. lol

The only two videos on my phone that I have in possession are of my boyfriend dancing around to Gangnam Style in a furniture store with his cousins, and my Chinese friends playing with their origami frogs they made at a festival. I would like to make more of my friends. haha

And yes, Roar, I love my boyfriend more than food. lol

Thinking maybe a trip to McDonalds will be a good idea this weekend if I don't do anything, and just bring a massive amount of food back to my dorm. Never lived near a fast food place before university, so I don't get tempted to eat it regularly. XD There's a couple other places too, farther down towards the highway. I don't really feel like walking near the highway.. I can barely cross the road to my classes as is.

01.16.2013, 11:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

SPAMalanche....

01.17.2013, 04:56 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

I was sent this and thought that it was interesting...

It is Sydney Harbor in Australia without water...

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.17.2013, 05:06 AM.

01.17.2013, 05:00 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Facebook dare. A friend "helped" by sharing it on several groups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI9nMCYGEpU&feature=share

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

01.22.2013, 09:48 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

So, was that you or one of your brothers???

01.23.2013, 02:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Eeh, the one suffering is me, the ones laughing are my friends.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

01.23.2013, 09:46 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Friends??? lol

01.23.2013, 03:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks