QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post your random thoughts here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post your random thoughts here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Ugh, so much work this week. I had a test today and there's another tomorrow that I'm not really prepared for. And most importantly, the JLPT is on Sunday, and I still need to study a lot for it.

What level are you on?

He's a 7th level Ninja.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.03.2014, 06:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, for some reason I didn't notice Roar's reply before. I'm doing N2.

07.05.2014, 06:02 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Random thoughts with Flare:
I hope I don't have to go running this afternoon.
Yeah, half the time my thoughts are really interesting, the other half they are boring.

Dyk? Froot Loops are all the same flavor, just different colors.

07.07.2014, 07:59 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its the same with Pear Drops.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.07.2014, 08:08 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aren't pear drops all the same colour? I suppose it's been a while so I can't say for sure...

07.07.2014, 09:34 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I came across a Black Bear???

Really, I was doing some yard work for a friend and went into the enclosed yard in the back where I had heard a noise. When I entered I saw the back od a medium sized bear (maybe 200 lbs) rummaging in a small metal shed in Bob's yard. I walked closer, (Hey, I've said I'm intelligent, but I never said I was smart, ok) and picked up a broom leaning against a tree. I threw it spear fashion at the bear when I got to within maybe 20-25 feet away. It hit the bear and she (yes, she!!!) woofed and spun around and her CUB barreled out of the shed and down the ravine. About this time I'm thinking, "Oh, sheet!!! or words to that effect) I picked up a small stone and chucked it at her and (YAY!) she went after her cub and not me!!!

They had been eating a bag of dog food that had been locked inside the shed. She had simply ripped the door apart. If Bob hadn't seen the door, he wouldn't have believed me.

=====================================================

Then there is the truth in this little sign...

I'm doing my best, heh heh heh...

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.10.2014, 04:29 PM.

07.10.2014, 04:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm thinking of cutting my hair short. Not as short as it used to be, but pretty short still. Just don't if I'll like it. lol My hair is so thick. It'd be upsetting not to get to use my vast amount of hair bow clips though (I must own about eight large ones from a Korean store). Buuuut I love short hair on women. I'm always jealous of girls with nice short hair styles and pretty makeup. Makes me wish it looked good on me too. lol

07.10.2014, 04:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Ughhh, the weather these days is unbearable. We didn't get the typhoon that hit Okinawa and Kyushu, and instead we've just had awful hot, humid weather for ages. It was similar when I arrived, but at least then it was improving, whereas now it's only going to get worse.

07.11.2014, 07:24 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Any opportunity to go swimming?

07.11.2014, 07:55 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep. Is the pool crowded in kyoto, arren?

07.11.2014, 08:29 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I don't actually know of any pools... I haven't been to a swimming pool in a long time because I'm put off by the chlorine ever since I had a bad spell of eczema a few years ago. I could maybe go to a beach, but that requires going pretty far away. Maybe I'll get a chance still.

07.11.2014, 10:18 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Mush! Fen! Where are youuuuu? Please come back!

07.11.2014, 11:23 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Seriously! Mush especially hasn't shown her face around here for a very long time. I hope we'll hear from them both soon.

07.11.2014, 11:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hear! Hear!

Come back, fen, Mush, Harmony, Kiki, Miyrru, Loscil, Maho to name just a few...

I miss all the old guys and gals...

07.11.2014, 12:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

they are busy in study i guess.

I think i am one of the few who gets two big[two Eids] vacations[at least 15days] each year.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 07.11.2014, 01:59 PM.

07.11.2014, 01:57 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I might drop off the earth when school starts back up. Having four month long vacations might seem fun but I just keep getting more and more anxious for the school year (not the good kind, the dreaded "I don't want to study Old English" kind).

07.11.2014, 03:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

We can keep yay! Kiki's spirit alive by doing one thing...

Yay!

07.11.2014, 07:20 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I miss her and Harmony-of-Mar from Australia (Kiki was in Oregon somewhere)

Harmony yakked with me a bunch when I first joined and Kiki joined just a month after I did... She pops in now and then...

07.11.2014, 09:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Good news! I saw that Fen was on last night! Yay!

07.12.2014, 08:03 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

But no posts? That's a shame. It would be nice to know how those old members are doing these days.

07.13.2014, 02:30 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks