QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Oh I wish...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Oh I wish... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
Oh I wish...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, there are already two fantastic games on these forums, so I thought I might add one more... The wishing game

I'm sure some of you know the rules, but I'll explain anyway...

I'll start by wishing for something, the person who replies has to answer the wish, but add a somewhat torturous downside. They then wish for something, and so on...

Here's an example:

1~ I wish for lot's of money
2~ Okay, you'll have a million pounds, but in penny coins which fall on your house. Thus, your house is crushed... I wish for a new car...
3~ Granted, you get a gorgeous new sports car, but the next day the world runs out of oil and you never get to drive it...

Get the idea? The worse the downside, the better

I wish I had a plate of chocolate brownies...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.17.2006, 03:59 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wish granted...but the brownies are laced with marijuana and before you know it, you've stripped off and exposed yourself to your Great Aunt Gertrude, who subsequently has a heart attack due to the shock, and dies!!

I wish I could go on holiday...

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.17.2006, 05:35 PM.

07.17.2006, 05:33 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...but then your plane would crash in the middle of the arctic ocean, then you would get hypothermia, drift ashore and get eaten by a polar bear!!! heehee

I wish I could remodel my room...(sry, this is somewhat stupid)

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.17.2006, 05:35 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But you might remodel your room without a door and window and then you will be trapped inside a box.

I wish i had a PS3 with a 70" HDTV to huck it up to.

07.17.2006, 05:41 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...but then your plug sockets would be overloaded, and the resulting electricity surge would blow up your house!

I wish I owned an island...

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.17.2006, 05:43 PM.

07.17.2006, 05:42 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But little does sen know that the island is inhabited by canibals and thus is eaten alive.

i wish i was able to play the guitar properly.

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 07.17.2006, 05:45 PM.

07.17.2006, 05:45 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you discover its infested with man eating ants, who kill you.

i wish i had superpowers.

07.17.2006, 05:45 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Your wish of superpowers are granted but you are too strong and end up destroying the world.

I wish i had a pet dog.

07.17.2006, 05:46 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

...but the dog is Kujo!!

I wish I was rich...

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.17.2006, 05:47 PM.

07.17.2006, 05:47 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you discover the money is all fools gold.

I wish i was famous.

07.17.2006, 05:49 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Then thiefs rob your money and your poor then.

I wish i owned a succesful company and was retired at the age of 30.

07.17.2006, 05:50 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

...but you are subjected to a hostile takeover and end up penniless, living in a cardboard and eating your own shoes!

I wish I had a Jaguar (car!)...

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.17.2006, 05:52 PM.

07.17.2006, 05:51 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Then one day a real jaguar attacks your car and it blows up

I wish i had my own record company.

07.17.2006, 05:53 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

...but the only band you have signed to your label is Girls Aloud!!

I wish I lived in Japan...

07.17.2006, 05:55 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

but it is soon invaded by godzilla and gamera creating mass destruction.

I wish i was a vampire.

Post last edited by Feel_the_Light on 07.17.2006, 05:56 PM.

07.17.2006, 05:56 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Then one day you went outside during the day and turned to dust as you forgot it was daytime

I wish that i could be a film censor.

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 07.17.2006, 06:01 PM.

07.17.2006, 06:00 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

but you censor the wrong thing and get kicked out.

i wish i was a drummer.

07.17.2006, 06:13 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

... but you could never be a drummer, because you´ve lost an arm

I wish i could go to Mars

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

Post last edited by LittleWing on 07.17.2006, 09:03 PM.

07.17.2006, 09:02 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

...but when you arrive, your breathing aparatus malfunctions, and your head implodes!

I wish I was an actress...

07.17.2006, 09:25 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

... wish granted, but you only star in shows on kiddie birthdays. (I don't think anyone needs to hear the 18+ version).

I wish I was normal. Ha!

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.17.2006, 10:11 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks