QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Oh I wish...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Oh I wish... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Granted, but that ticket of yours was a stolen one, and you end up in jail instead of a millionaire.

I wish nothing bad would happen to the next wish or to anyone in the world.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.21.2006, 10:57 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wish granted, but guess what, you just killed the game!!!
I wish I had Nausicaa's glider (he he he!)

07.21.2006, 11:49 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the glider brakes in midair cuz you have more wieght than nauiscaa

i wish 50cent would stop tryin to make himself gangsta when he's not

cheers

07.21.2006, 11:59 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's a hard one! OK, 50 cent becomes an exemplary citizen (like you someday will ), but then he decides to visit his gangsta buddy and since he's not a gangster anymore his survival skills don't warn him about an incoming knife in his back!

I wish I had an X wing fighter

Post last edited by aviator on 07.22.2006, 12:15 AM.

07.22.2006, 12:14 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wish granted but the fighter kills you..
i wish i was a genius.

07.22.2006, 11:37 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your intellect becomes so immense, that you realise the world is beyond redemption, even with your knowledge...

I wish that I could hold the keys to creation...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.22.2006, 04:05 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I guess that means that you can create whatever you want? anyway, you then use your mad creating skills to "accidentally" make a killing monster to seek revenge on your rival, and it kills you too

I wish that I had mad kung-fu skills

Sig made my Snakebite

07.22.2006, 06:15 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

your wish is granted but you beat up everyone so you are left by yourself.
i wish i could be a writer.

07.22.2006, 09:02 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Wish granted, but you write a book whose contents resemble top secret KGB documents, and umbenownst to you, your local drugstore owner is a sleeper KGB agent and is ordered to assasinate you

I wish I had the X wing starfighter from star wars (that's the only X wing fighter I know, sorry! )

Post last edited by aviator on 07.24.2006, 02:06 AM.

07.22.2006, 10:34 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But there's a malfunction in the ship and it blows up.

I wish i could see Tool and Dream Theater live at the same concert.

07.23.2006, 07:47 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
dballred
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...but it's one of those Johnny Cash-style prison concerts.

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I wished I had a dollar for something.

07.23.2006, 09:10 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Then you had to many dollars and were smothered and died by the dollars which only amounted to $1,000.
I wish i had a jet ski.

07.23.2006, 09:26 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
nanafan
Totoro

your wish is granted but while skiing you hit a tree and die.
i wish i could see johnny cash in concert..

07.23.2006, 01:16 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Wish granted, but the concert is at Follson prison, your wallet misteriously disappears and your car is used as the getaway car for a jailbreak (great opportunity!!!)

I wish we could all meet at Ghibli studios and have a party with Miyazaki !!!

Post last edited by aviator on 07.23.2006, 03:30 PM.

07.23.2006, 03:14 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

You all meet but the party is really boring beacause you cant speak japanese.

I wish i owned a new phone.

07.23.2006, 03:34 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
aviator
Warawara

wish granted! but the phone was originally stolen, you were framed and get thrown in jail for petty theft!

I wish everybody drove electric cars...

07.24.2006, 12:44 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Granted, but it causes an energy crisis and the whole word falls back into the dark ages.

I wish I had a million dollars gotten through legal means, and no ones hates me for it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

07.24.2006, 04:57 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
dballred
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Granted, but it was after the hyperinflation of 2008 and it was only a million dollar coin that you got in change from the Coke machine. (A hyperinflation in Hungary after WWII resulted in the largest denomination bill in history: one hundred quintillion Pengos.)

I wish I could watch two versions of history unfold by making a butterfly act differently and see how things turn out.

07.24.2006, 09:17 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Originally posted by dballred
Granted, but it was after the hyperinflation of 2008 and it was only a million dollar coin that you got in change from the Coke machine. (A hyperinflation in Hungary after WWII resulted in the largest denomination bill in history: one hundred quintillion Pengos.)

Ah, fooey. Didn't see that coming.

You get your wish, but you realize that one of the timeline results in you being a cripple for life.

I wish I could finally get a job as a teacher.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

07.25.2006, 08:15 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
I wish I could finally get a job as a teacher.

You become a teacher, and experience how awful it really is... getting home after teaching all day, and marking 25 scripts which are on exactly the same topic... then getting to bed late and having to wake up early the next morning to finish of the marking... only to find you haven't prepared the lessons for the next day, and have to make up everything as you go along... each day repeats like this...until you fall into a state of catatonia, after becoming so afraid of the school where you work...

I wish I could eat as much chocolate as I wanted, without becoming overweight by doing so...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.25.2006, 08:23 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks