QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Arts Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Arts Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dunno, yeah, it does need text, but not sure what.

If I said "first, sixth and second" would you know what I meant?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.27.2007, 04:59 PM.

01.27.2007, 04:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yep, im a big NGE fan you bet i know.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.27.2007, 04:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

how bout this:

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.27.2007, 05:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, too obvious. Was thinking a bit more subtle, in smaller text "first, sixth, second" up in the top left where the sky is.

Hm, I said I'd let you do what you liked on ths didn't I?

It's nice though. It's gonna work.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.27.2007, 05:55 PM.

01.27.2007, 05:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

try this out a tadbit more subtler

Click for Gallery^^

01.28.2007, 12:32 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Thank you. Lovely.

01.28.2007, 02:53 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

glad you like it. i did antoehr saikano piece, i think i ahve enough pics for one more good one, it is really hard to find good sig pics witht his anime

Click for Gallery^^

01.28.2007, 04:40 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

well, my magnum opus is done, 4 saikano sigs, anad i doubt ill ever take em off my sig box:

Click for Gallery^^

01.29.2007, 05:12 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nice. Depressing but nice.

01.29.2007, 07:12 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

that was the goal, my sig box is just terrible, but i like it in some strange way.

Click for Gallery^^

01.29.2007, 07:58 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

How old is the girl in Saikano? Facially she looks about 9. But in one pic I see her front where she looks about 13 or 14.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.30.2007, 03:06 AM.

01.30.2007, 03:05 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

she is actually supposed to be 17. yeah i know, i bet you went somethign along the lines of . it doesnt make sense, she looks like she 13, and her boyfriend in it looks about 20 somethign, but he is 17 to. i guess that is just the way the director chose to do his anime.

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 11:43 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know a 19 year old girl that doesn't look like she should be out of middle school, let alone in college. So, yeah, it's weird, but I think it is possible.

weird, the colors on the computer I'm using right now make your sigs look kind of green and rustic. On my laptop they look kind of blue and misty like rain. Which is it supposed to be?

01.30.2007, 12:12 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

well, my curling friend, is 21 and he looks like he shouldnt be outta of grade 8. but anyways, the 2 on the right should be green and rustic, the bottom left one should be pinkish rustic, and the top one should be blueish misty.

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 12:16 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I find that a lot in anime and manga, kids ages are often hard to pin down by just looking at them. To me Shizuku looks about 12, although Seiji looks a little older. But compare to the schoolboys in NGE and they definitely look 14 or 15. And the girls in NGE look a lot older than 14, say 17 or 18.

Saikano's face is no way that of a 17 year old. It's odd, innit?

01.30.2007, 12:16 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah its very odd, because she is really the only one who looks that young,the other characters at least look close to 17, maybe it is for emphasis because i cant see any other reason than to make her stand out.

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 12:21 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

did another quick saikano sig, i know i saidi wasnt doing anymore, but this one is less rustic/grungey

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 03:40 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lawl, is it just me or does Chise sometimes look a bit like Tsukasa from Hack.//sign non? I've been watching it! I like it! And am now getting very jealous of your sigs 1sanfan XP

01.30.2007, 03:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

it was a good anime eh? yeah, i might have enough pics for another sig, if you tell me kinda waht you want in ti, i can giv eit a shot.

Click for Gallery^^

01.30.2007, 04:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Only if you dont mind!!

01.30.2007, 04:10 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks