QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

awwwwww :')

04.29.2009, 04:23 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Man, I post six bishies and not one makes a hit? T_T

Anyway, he's pretttty yummy NC. :3

My Anime List

04.29.2009, 06:14 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, I thought this was a dead thread for the most part...but I like the first picture you posted Kaz. And NC's too. Dunno why, really. ^_^

04.29.2009, 06:25 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I meant to comment on the bishie, Kaz. XD Oops. <3 Especially the first picture with the blonde and the umbrella.

Dang, I have an umbrella fetish?! *already knew that*

05.03.2009, 05:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
twirble
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.15.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by twirble Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
[I]

But BKI, I think I'll take that series slowly. XD But something seems to make me watch it. I like the eyes. <3

Did you finish it? It is one of my favorite series.

Anyway-Some Bishies

Allen Walker (D. Gray Man)

Natori (Natsume Yuuginchou)

Yoite (Nabari No Ou)

Does any one else think he looks a teenie bit like Ikuto from Shugo Chara here?

Kazegami: I notice the last post on the page in a thread is often overlooked. Nice pics: I don't recognize any but the cat guy.

Post last edited by twirble on 05.14.2009, 07:24 AM.

05.14.2009, 12:15 AM twirble is offline   Profile for twirble Add twirble to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Allen Walker (D. Gray Man)

ALLEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!! *glomps* XDDD My love. Do you read the manga, twirble?

My Anime List

05.14.2009, 03:02 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
twirble
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by twirble Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

Oh yes, I bought ten volumes and caught up online. I love how everyone of both genders has little hearts around hem when they talk to him. (except Kanda; who we all know loves him he most)

05.14.2009, 07:23 AM twirble is offline   Profile for twirble Add twirble to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by twirble
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

Oh yes, I bought ten volumes and caught up online. I love how everyone of both genders has little hearts around hem when they talk to him. (except Kanda; who we all know loves him he most)

Of course, poor Kanda. He has such a hard time expressing his true feelings. XD

My Anime List

05.14.2009, 11:04 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
twirble
Kodama

It is interesting how much sword fighting and martial arts in general are used to symbolize underlying emotions in anime and other media.

05.14.2009, 05:31 PM twirble is offline   Profile for twirble Add twirble to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, I love my friend for colouring this for me. XD <3 So worth it.

Also, bought the first English volume of Nabari no Ou and the fourth volume of Pet Shop of Horrors. Dang, D is so cute~!

05.18.2009, 05:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not really bishies, except maybe the middle one - a bit, but I just liked the style of these, especially the third one. A good strong simple face with lots of character.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.20.2009, 04:32 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The first one is FMA isn't it? Edward Elric and the other guy is... Colonel Mustang...? Must give FMA a try somtime.

The third one looks very much the marrying type. Bit like a teacher or a doctor. ^^

My Anime List

05.20.2009, 01:16 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yup, the two leads from FMA in the top pic. Love the face/expression of the guy on the right. No, I've never watched it either!

I might reserve that last one for any new sensei or other male adults the RPG needs.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.20.2009, 03:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, my mom thinks Roy Mustang is hot. XD

Ironically, she really wants a Mustang vehicle..

05.20.2009, 03:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

This was in dA's front page this morning; pretty nice...

My Anime List

05.24.2009, 07:06 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ey girls, any of you watching/reading anything that could go here?

Saw this today... hoping it's okay...

Ooft. <3

My Anime List

07.03.2009, 03:31 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Good to see you posting again, Kaz!

07.03.2009, 05:12 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I prefer Saddles' to Kaz's long hair really doesn't do it for me.

07.07.2009, 05:30 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Guess what~? Kuroshitsuji is now licensed by Yen Press. :'D

Wait... They put it under the English name?! DX They do this, but luckily not to Nabari? The frig?

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 07.16.2009, 08:29 PM.

07.16.2009, 08:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh, I recently got someone from school hooked on Kuroshitsuji. xD

But hey, here's a guy I just came across... Riki. Not strictly a bishie. But still...

Mm.

My Anime List

08.09.2009, 06:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks