QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pics are not showing up for me, Kaz.

08.11.2009, 01:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They aren't are they? Hm... by the little icons I see in their place, it looks like broken links... Let's try again:

Oh yeah. <3

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 08.11.2009, 02:15 PM.

08.11.2009, 02:15 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm reminded of a darker version of Gackt. o_O; *steps back*

08.11.2009, 03:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i want to marry Kanda's preppy cheerleader hair XD

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

08.17.2009, 07:04 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Allen looks seriously strange in that. Kinda freaked me out a little the first time I saw it... His nails are painted. Buuut I'm diggin' the ear piercings on them both.

My Anime List

08.23.2009, 07:14 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
They aren't are they? Hm... by the little icons I see in their place, it looks like broken links... Let's try again
That worked. I like the top one a lot, loads of character in that face. Its not heading for the sexy vote, more the cunning and manipulative one. Is he an evil character? He looks like he could be a nasty piece of work to get on the wrong side of.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.23.2009, 03:04 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
They aren't are they? Hm... by the little icons I see in their place, it looks like broken links... Let's try again
That worked. I like the top one a lot, loads of character in that face. Its not heading for the sexy vote, more the cunning and manipulative one. Is he an evil character? He looks like he could be a nasty piece of work to get on the wrong side of.

He's no bad guy. He can be pretty rough, and no he's not a good one to get on the wrong side of, but he's not manipulative at all. ^^' He's the leader, ex-leader anyway, of a criminal gang... again, sounds nasty, but he's a good guy.

My Anime List

08.24.2009, 01:16 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I believe I've found myself another obsession. XD

Lately, all I can think about is the manga series for the drama CD series, Are You Alice?. I really.. haven't bothered to pay attention to it much, but yet, I'm instantly drawn towards it. @.@ Even the mere mention of the title perks my ears.

And now, whenever I imagine the Cheshire cat, I imagine him like the one in this series. XD

08.25.2009, 03:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AXIS POWERS HETALIA

They've probably been shown here before, but i only just got into them. Just be glad i'm giving dgm a rest.
South Italy.... I think... One of thems the north and one of thems the south... Actually i think italy might be the north.... Either way the other characters just refer to his brother as romano.

His older Brother south or north italy, aka romano.

Japan

His older Brother (and my new true love) China.

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 08.31.2009, 03:44 AM.

08.31.2009, 03:38 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Italia-kun is so cute. X3 "Pastaaa~" And Nihon-kun. Hee, I remember this one episode when Italia was going round giving everyone hugs, including Nihon, and Nihon was like "... that was... my first time... D:"

My Anime List

08.31.2009, 11:41 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I think if I had a daughter I'd name her China. X3 I like that as a name so much.

I think some of my guy friends like that series. XD

08.31.2009, 03:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

when i first started watching hetalia i didnt know it was BL, so when it got progressively BL-suggestive i was like "wait...isnt the original artist a guy? "

the cross dressing austria loving switzerland.

America

Americas younger brother Canada.

And finland, aka santa clause

08.31.2009, 11:47 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My latest favourite bishie!

Kurosaki from Dengeki Daisy, he's the tough-on-the-outside-but-really-caring-on-the-inside type. Which personally is my favourite

Tada! :

Just to explain what hes saying there to clear up some misunderstandings the main female charachter is currently living with him and he makes her clean the house + cook plus she helps with his janitorial work at school.

So cute...

Even cuter...

And this! this is my favourite of them all, one of the few moments when you don't seem him all composed and collected:

He thought she'd been kidnapped but was in fact at a cheesecake store

So, what do you thinkk?

09.29.2009, 06:05 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, Canada is adorable. XD So is Finland.

And dammit, Dengeki Daisy's the reason I got Time After Time locked in my head. DX

09.30.2009, 03:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aw, I like him. He's got a nice smile and I love his eyes... he looks like he's wearing eyeliner just a bit. :3 I like the second and third ones the best, I think, though that last one looks like a lovely moment.

My Anime List

09.30.2009, 03:55 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That's because the author's drawing style is that way.

BTW, it Kyousuke-sama a man or woman? XD I never even noticed despite reading Beast Master and other series by the mangaka that Kyousuke-sama might be male..

Somehow, I think hermaphrodite. XD

09.30.2009, 08:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kyousuke is a man Somewhat suprisingly, you can tell because in Japan all the guys ends name in -suke i thinkkk!

He's one of my favourite mangakas I particularly love Beast Master and was heartbroken that it was so short.

Ahh glad you like him Kaz you should try the manga, it's pretty good!

10.01.2009, 11:04 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Well, it could be an alias. XD Really though, my friends and I have had discussions about that stuff. Not that it's entirely impossible a male did the series, but.. It just seems strange. Not as strange as some series we've encountered though involving male writers and their type of yaoi..

Just like me, who wants to go into writing as androgynous (but really can't because of my second job my writing will help sponsor) and lean towards being a feminine-like male. XD At least, that'll be f*cking awkward, I just wanna do it because I wanna.

lol, but I wanna meet this Kyousuke person. XD

10.01.2009, 08:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

All of my Google hunting says its a guy but who knows

10.02.2009, 12:47 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

While we're (sort of) on the subject of APH...

THIS.

o///o

My Anime List

10.04.2009, 05:37 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks