QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

if there was a book written about souving the enigma called girls i'd buy it ....

somtimes individuality can be a complex arangement...

05.19.2008, 12:45 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah Farren, you never stop talking about how confusing we are, do you?>

05.19.2008, 01:41 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That unicorn is scary... o_o

My Anime List

05.19.2008, 03:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@KIKI
no i don't .

05.19.2008, 06:02 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, Kiki’s got a new avatar. We’ll have to call you Sakakiki now

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.19.2008, 06:18 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

"Girls are like spiders they trap you in there webs and then eat you " rofl lololololololololololololololololololol

05.19.2008, 06:25 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

There's a unicorn in that picture?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.19.2008, 08:04 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Hey, Kiki’s got a new avatar. We’ll have to call you Sakakiki now

No, you certainly do not! Apparently this one looks like me though... my friend saw it on a different forum and she had never heard of the manga or the anime and said "Hey! That's awesome! It looks exactly like you in anime form!" Yaaay.

05.19.2008, 11:32 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

There's a unicorn in that picture?

Silly Saddles xP

I actually don't like the unicorn picture at all...just thought it was interesting he put it in his other picture.

05.19.2008, 02:30 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That one I really like. It's quite surreal and complex, and I think the flame effect is fantastic. The attention to detail is just... wow.

And she's quite pretty too.

05.19.2008, 02:33 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Once again a beautiful picture, I love the colours and the flame motif runs through it in lots of places. It also feels quite Arabic or Indian in mood. I saw designs very much like some of those on buildings in Marrakech.

Her face and expression is gorgeous too.

The way it's cropped it looks like it could be just the upper left quadrant of a huge heraldic design.

05.19.2008, 03:28 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hmm, thin dress. Backlit. *dabs nose*

Yes, very well drawn, *ahem*...

05.21.2008, 08:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, Husky.

@ Saddles: Yeah, I love her face. The whole thing is very nicely done.

Moving on...

Any thoughts on this one. I think it struck when I first saw it so I saved it but now I'm not sure if I like it or not...like, is there anything special in it? The more I look at it, the more her eye seems out of place in the picture...*confused*

05.21.2008, 09:58 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like everything about the picture except her face. I think you're onto something when you say that the eyes seem out of place--only I think it's more than just the eyes. The whole face seems kind of, I don't know, the wrong shape for the picture. Maybe it should have been bigger, or less angular; I can't really put my finger on it.

05.21.2008, 10:43 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Saddles...

I like that... sounds like a sack of Kiki's, all bagged up and ready for tos...., uh, N/m ... lol

Fen's pic title: Beauty is the Feast??? maybe??? Good colors...

Fen's next pic:

It seems as though the neck is not proportional to the head and the left eye seems to definitely be too far to the side and too far behind the nose. The jawline angles back and it appears that the upper portion of the face (eye) is also angled and following the jawline. Also, I've seen weightlifters with necks like that...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.22.2008, 01:00 AM.

05.22.2008, 12:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Wait... a sack of Kiki's???! Um, the character right?

I think that the eye is just too bright in comparison with the rest of the picture- the colors are rather muted in a way and the eye is just bright.

05.22.2008, 01:42 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
Wait... a sack of Kiki's???! Um, the character right?

Hmmmmmmmmmm? do I?

05.22.2008, 11:57 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Er . . . What?

05.22.2008, 05:07 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

What... do you mean Husky? I am very confused...! yay!

05.22.2008, 07:44 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Fen: She dresses like my kind of girl Personally I don't see anything wrong with her face. Only thing that's bugging me is her left index finger, bent like that while the rest remain flat.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.23.2008, 11:52 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks