QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61    »  ]
thanossapiens
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.08.18
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thanossapiens Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
At my age, I would have to say the city due to the convenience of local stores, neighbors and medical care.

In the past I would have chosen the countryside. As it is, my city only has a population of about 25,000. I'm always running into people that I know. I live at the base of mountains and I'm only a few minutes from the desert. Within 8 miles of my home, I've seen a wild mountain lion; badgers; lynx; whitetail deer; golden eagles nesting, desert tortoise; snakes of different species (including rattlesnakes); black bears (within 30 feet of a mother and cub[scary]); coyotes; skunks...

DVD or Blu-ray?

Well, Blu-Ray is objectively better, so that's not much of a debate...

Android or iPhone?

03.28.2018, 10:28 AM thanossapiens is offline   Profile for thanossapiens Add thanossapiens to your buddy list
night_bird
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.03.18
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by night_bird Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Iphone.
Snow or rain?

04.07.2018, 01:38 PM night_bird is offline   Profile for night_bird Add night_bird to your buddy list
River Spirit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.24.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by River Spirit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Snow, only because it's a very rare occurrence where I live.

Donuts or cake?

04.07.2018, 03:33 PM River Spirit is offline   Profile for River Spirit Add River Spirit to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DONUTS!!! lol ahem, uh I choose donuts...

Mountain tops or foothills?

04.07.2018, 03:50 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I suppose tops. I'm not so sure about getting up there, but that's wher the views are best.

Watching or playing sports?

04.07.2018, 08:05 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Threewishes
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.23.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Threewishes Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I find watching sports dull, so I rather do them myself, if I feel up to it. Nowadays I go pretty easy on myself with the exercise, but I do feel like it motivates me to do other things as well.

Drawing or writing?

04.16.2018, 04:29 AM Threewishes is offline   Profile for Threewishes Add Threewishes to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Drawing,
haha, you don't have to worry about mispelling words...

When taking medications, do you prefer by pill/capsules... or... by injection?

surprisingly, I know of a number of people who do prefer one of these methods over the other...

04.16.2018, 11:40 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pills, definitely. I don't hate injections, but pills are painless and I've never had trouble swallowing them.

Do you prefer to eat meat or fish (or neither, if you're vegetarian/vegan)?

My Anime List

04.17.2018, 06:59 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I love roast pork and medium-rare steak and also ribs... and sashimi, preferably MAGURO...

My preference, tho, is meat...

as a pet, a dog/cat or a rat/mouse?

04.28.2018, 02:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dog/cat

Newspapers or magazines?

04.29.2018, 06:25 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Threewishes
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.23.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Threewishes Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Newspapers, that have something written about things that interest me - excluding the yellow press. I read carefully if something about geology or comic books gets to be in the popular media. This is still rarely as I get to read newspapers essentially only when I'm visiting my parents.

Coming up with ideas or executing them?

Post last edited by Threewishes on 05.14.2018, 06:23 AM.

05.14.2018, 06:17 AM Threewishes is offline   Profile for Threewishes Add Threewishes to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I'd like to give a different answer, but realistically, coming up with ideas is the truth...

Hot and humid or cold and dry?

05.14.2018, 06:33 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
rompglide
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would chose cold and dry because it suits me.

friends or girlfriend/boyfriend?

05.15.2018, 03:33 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Oh, that is a hard one and I think that age may come into play here.

I will say that I prefer friends rather than a specific girlfriend. Which is not to say that I don't have a number of female friends.
including one that I go shooting with...

Which would you prefer... An Agatha Christie murder mystery or a Robert Heinlein sci-fi?

05.24.2018, 04:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Thank you, arren.

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.28.2018, 11:31 AM.

05.27.2018, 02:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

The post is now gone.

05.28.2018, 04:25 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've only read And then there were none. But I remember enjoying it? Buuut I much prefer sci fi over mysteries so I'll go with the sci fi guy even though I don't know what he's written. Will Google though.

Warm and chewy cookies or oreos dipped in cold milk?

06.02.2018, 01:09 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Oh, I love warm and chewy oatmeal and raisin cookies...

Dressing 'up'... or Dressing 'down'

I changed the choices...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.16.2018, 01:08 AM.

06.02.2018, 02:05 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
sunhuntin
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.30.18
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sunhuntin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dressing down, because it means i am home with nothing to worry about outside the front door.

book or dvd?

06.16.2018, 09:01 PM sunhuntin is offline   Profile for sunhuntin Add sunhuntin to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Books. I like to watch things of course, but I don't really use DVDs much anymore.

bottles or cans?

06.17.2018, 12:23 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks