QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  ...    »  ]
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

there is something I like about the songs slowed down from the original tempo. for example, this:

it basically says same thing over and over (TL;DR our song, fly with the wind to our birth place where we used to feel free) but the longer I listen to it, the better it seems. it's like some magic rite where they chant their spell.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

05.16.2018, 07:37 AM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

and now, for the change of pace, this:

went to youtube page to give it thumbs up, only to find that I already did, at some point before.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

05.16.2018, 08:52 AM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This Silence is Mine ~ Chihiro Onitsuka feat. Keiichi Okabe

My Anime List

05.16.2018, 03:49 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jeff Wayne - War of the Worlds

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.18.2018, 11:20 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nandemonaiya ~ radwimps

My Anime List

05.23.2018, 04:24 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Listening to my Joe Hisaishi CD while getting ready to go to the movies. Porco Rosso is showing tonight.

05.23.2018, 07:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Really Slow Motion - Beyonder

bonus - nice artwork.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.24.2018, 05:20 AM.

05.24.2018, 05:19 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

Laura Brehm's voice... mmm... also, nice art.

Omg my husband listens to thefatrat and I honestly thought he was the only person in the world. I have way too many of his songs stuck in my head because of the constant replays

Listening to BTS fake love. Unreal how no one knew them in korea 5 years ago and now they're all big and international. It's strange how groups you discovered before they got popular are somehow closer to your heart. Feel a weird sense of pride for them lol.

06.02.2018, 12:59 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I love Monody by thefatrat, great song. And yeah, BTS have really skyrocketed in the past year or so... my friend's going to see them later this year. I'd like to but tickets are so expensive.

Telepathy ~ Crosses

Just discovered this band. I kind of like their atmosphere.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 06.03.2018, 03:07 PM.

06.03.2018, 03:05 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
rompglide
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Listened to some We the kings playlist.

06.13.2018, 03:26 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The Nier Automata Piano Collection.

Beautiful music like this makes me wish I knew how to play piano. For now... air piano it is.

My Anime List

06.17.2018, 08:54 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
rompglide
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nervous - Shawn Mendes

06.22.2018, 04:49 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

sounds like construction site noise at 1st, but after a couple of times it sort of resonates with me. I guess I'm too susceptible to the music.

07.13.2018, 06:11 AM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Puzzle ~ ROUND TABLE ft. Nino

I really need to finish Welcome to the NHK one day.

My Anime List

07.20.2018, 10:38 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Diamond Dust ~ Kyosuke Himuro

My Anime List

09.06.2018, 02:13 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HEY!!! Fabulous Film Freak!!! The BTS are here in California!!!

A big crowd has been camped out on the sidewalk for at least a couple of days now, just to buy tickets close to the stage...

They seem a lively group... uhm, the band, not the crowd... although, when the camera is on the crowd, they seem to liven up a lot, waving and cheering... some just sleeping thru all the noise, lol..

09.06.2018, 02:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Blue Oyster Cult - Astronomy

09.20.2018, 06:18 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Gotye - Save Me. Gorgeous animation as well.

Taking a trip back to the noughties.

On a Nickelback roll now and always thought this was a cool video.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.15.2018, 08:06 AM.

10.14.2018, 06:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ha, that's some nostalgia. I loved that song in school.

Senbonzakura ~ VY2

Listening to some Vocaloid for the first time in ages. VY2 was always my favourite.

My Anime List

10.14.2018, 02:03 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

10.15.2018, 07:15 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks