QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What do you want to know of the person below you?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What do you want to know of the person below you? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

2, a younger brother (18 ) and sister (7)

They´re both also friends of me

How old were you when you were kissed for the first time? (i hope it´s not too personal..)

Post last edited by Kemi on 06.20.2010, 11:04 AM.

06.20.2010, 11:04 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Never kissed before

What's your favorite animal?

06.21.2010, 06:07 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Horses... I just love being around them... best feeling is riding, tho...

What is your favorite sport...?

06.21.2010, 11:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
HataZaki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HataZaki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Swimming! Because it's one of the only sports I'm good at, it's relaxing and it keeps me fit and healthy.

What is your favorite video game?

06.22.2010, 01:30 AM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tekken! All of them

What is your favorite food?

06.22.2010, 02:35 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tex-Mex.

What is it that you really want to do when you grow up, no matter what age you are?

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.
=================================================

06.22.2010, 04:16 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, when I grow up? Dunno if that's going to ever happen but...today I was stuck in the middle of a fabulous storm and I really wanted to be a storm chaser! Either that or a food critic...for obvious reasons. xD

Which city would you like to get really lost in?

06.22.2010, 11:43 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
HataZaki
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HataZaki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tokyo! I think that would be so much fun...In fact, when I ever go to Japan, I think I'll leave a few days to just wander around Tokyo and see everything. The best way to feel the culture of somewhere is to get lost. (as long as everything works out in the end...)

Who is your favorite Friend?
a) in real life
b) from the TV show

06.23.2010, 03:20 AM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a) My friend Eloise, we've been best friends since the day I met her five years ago and somehow I don't think that's going to change any time soon. We never argue, we make each other laugh and we find the other person interesting for hours on end. The best you can ask for in a friendship really.

b) Chandler without a doubt! Funniest and I like his awkwardness, it's a trait we share

What's the one thing you'd most like to do/accomplish before you die?

06.23.2010, 05:55 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Change the world for the better. It's my other goal in life, with the other being to be the best at something.

Your idea of a perfect meal?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.23.2010, 08:33 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Three desserts!

quote:
Lol, when I grow up? Dunno if that's going to ever happen but...today I was stuck in the middle of a fabulous storm and I really wanted to be a storm chaser! Either that or a food critic...for obvious reasons. xD

How about a storm critic or a foodchaser?

A simple one: what's your favourite colour?

06.23.2010, 08:47 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kemi
Totoro

Red.

Who would you like to be for one day? (famous person)

06.23.2010, 02:31 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Three desserts!

quote:

How about a storm critic or a foodchaser?

I'm equally amenable to those. xD Silly. And the colour question is so not easy!

James Bond. xD He's fictional yes, but so full of epicness.

Did you ever hold a seance when you were a kid? And did you think it worked?

06.23.2010, 02:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I did actually and I think it did. It was really creepy and weird. At first we were messing about but then I asked my friends if I could ask a question in my head. So without speaking I thought 'where do we go when we die?'

And the glass tumbler with our fingers on it went to

IQ HQ

Three times.

Q: How many children do you want to have?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.23.2010, 04:19 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ahh, so creepy.

Um, definitely more than one and less than four? Two, I think. I used to want just one but having siblings makes growing up a whole different experience. It was good for me, so I'd want the same for my kids.

What's your favourite kitchen memory? It can be a tradition, too.

06.23.2010, 04:40 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
HataZaki
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
b) Chandler without a doubt! Funniest and I like his awkwardness, it's a trait we share

Phoebe's my favorite, personally. Her randomness just cracks me up all the time, and I love how she's secretly a badass and materialistic.

Anyway, my favorite kitchen memory comes from when I lived in England, when every year on a particular day (I can't remember exactly) it was pancake day. I just have this image of my mum flipping pancakes in the kitchen and I remember being so exited as if it was Christmas. Oh, pancake day, how I miss you.

When we ask our questions, can we write what our answer would be after we ask it? I just always feel like I wanna write my answer too.

Do you drink or smoke?

As for me, I drink every now and then. But never smoke, and never plan to.

06.23.2010, 06:43 PM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Nope, can't stand the smell of either.

Have you ever been in a fight (physical, fists, claws, etc.)?

I have not...lol, I haven't even seen one in person. So sheltered. xD

06.24.2010, 12:52 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nope. Never been in a fight... i'm not much of a fighter... but i wrestled people... does that count?

What/who is your favorite anime character?

06.24.2010, 01:18 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh, I think. She's so weird.

What are your favourite three films, and why?

06.24.2010, 05:24 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"The Magic Christian" with Peter Sellers and Ringo Star
(came out around the time of 2010:A Space Odyssey);

"Whisper of the Heart" just because...

and "Pay it Forward" because I loved the films' premise...

There might be others if I thought more deeply on the subject, but these are the first three that came to mind.

and I feel the same way you do about Osaka, arren
-------------------

What is your favorite childhood memory?

06.24.2010, 08:29 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks